• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

MotoROKR E6! sud i buy it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
hi guys!
at present i'm using a Nokia 5500 and i'm thinking of upgrading.i've a budget of 15k max,the lower the better.so wat fone sud i buy?
is the Motorola A1200 @ 11.5k or E6 @ 13.5k a good buy?since i've been using S60 OS9.1 fone,will these fones give me something more?plz help me to decide which fone to buy.also suggest other fones.
 

Pathik

Google Bot
The speakers of A1200 r better than those of e6..There arent much apps available for either of them as linux based apps r very less..also u dont get BT headfones bundled wit e6... btw if u have 15k then u shd go for the 5700... os9.2.. good fone...
 
OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
does the SE W810i support the same level of multitasking as any Nokia S60 fone?does the browser of the W810i render web pages the same way as OS9.1 browser does?

one more q:wat level of multitasking does the Moto Ming/ROKR E6 support?how is the browser of these fones?
 
Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Guest
assasin said:
does the SE W810i support the same level of multitasking as any Nokia S60 fone?
No. Its just restricted to music player, fm radio and java apps and not much else.
assasin said:
does the browser of the W810i render web pages the same way as OS9.1 browser does?
absolutely not:mad:
assasin said:
one more q:wat level of multitasking does the Moto Ming/ROKR E6 support?how is the browser of these fones?
yes. the browser is opera mobile which is good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom