Status
Not open for further replies.
I Had Played the Game-MotoGP2 at a friend's PC Some Months ago and I Immensely Liked it.
Now,When I Finally Had a PC of My Own, I Borrowed the Digit CD from Him and Installed the game and was Eagerly Awaiting To Play it.

But, I Am Facing a Queer Problem. While On My friend's PC,the Bike was Automatically Slowing Down at the Corners/Turns/Chicanes, it ain't Happening on My PC. The Bike Does'nt Automatically Slow Down. Instead, I Have to apply the Brakes.
I Tried Changing the "Settings" ,But There's Nothing Of That Sort in the Settings Sub-Menu.
Even My Friend Does'nt Have The Foggiest Idea How to Do it.
Please Help Me.......

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well u can look into the setting menu and set the difficulty to NOVICE or BEGINER or any of that sort (to a lower lever of difficulty) if its available,u can also turn ON the AUTO BREAK facility,jus check the settings/difficulty options in the options menu and u will surely get ur wishes granted.... :wink:

cheers n e-peace....

hack expert

In the zone
well there will be an option of automatic braking check it out in setting u say it is not there maybe there`s a key in the controls that triggers auto brakes on or off look for that

OP
P

prasadzmultiplex

Broken In
There are options for Front brake and Back Brakes but nothing for automatic Braking......... :(

Now I am Slowly Riding and hope that I shall master the braking pretty soon :oops: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom