Moto Rokr U9

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Hey guy i'm in 4 a new fone.and this time i aint gonna buy Nokia.:D

wat i'm considering is the ROKR U9.saw the fone 2day and found it to be pretty good lookin.moreover it comes bundled iwth the S705 StereoFM & Bluetooth Pendant which i can also with with my other fones.:)

wat i wanna know is hows the music quality?is it good enuf i.e somewhere like i45 and E8?from watever reviews i've read the music quality is damn good.

1st i was thinking bout getting the E8.but after fiddling with the fone for 2 hrs 2day found that the morphing keypad gud be a PITA to use properly.

price of U9 is 10.3k.

gonna buy it by 2day evening.so guys give me ur valuable suggestions.

Thnx,
HellGate

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
get motorokr U9 if you are female else go for E8.

razr2 is also good buy but it doesn't come with memory card slot and has 2Gb internal memory.

Last edited:
OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
get motorokr U9 if you are female else go for E8.

razr2 is also good buy but it doesn't come with memory card slot and has 2Gb internal memory.

1st i aint a female.

2nd i gave the reason why i aint going for E8.

3rd plz tell me hows the audio quality of U9 as comapred to E8.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
got the ROKR U9 2day.just cudnt resist the temptation anymore.know that u ppl suggested me not to go 4 it but i had to.

shall post a review shortly

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
@hellgate:- Great that u go with ur heart..Opinions shld be taken but ultimate decisions shld be urs only; I am also inclined towards U9..Plz post ur experience with U9 asap.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
@sandeep will try and post by 2night.

@cooldudie3 yep i know U9 has a small screen and most ppl hate it,but the fact is i like it.:)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea, the U9 is a good buy.Congos.I ddunno why people complain of screens so much.Its not that we watch movies in it(error PAthik).

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
to say that we dont watch movies on mobiles wud be bad.sometimes even i too watch a flick or too (used to watch more often on my N95 8GB than i do on my N82).

but i bought the U9 with a diff motive: -> MUSIC.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^okk..different people different motives. LOL. I am getting an ipod touch for that joy or maybe an iphone this fall.

i plan my fall portfolio be like this:-

1)Iphone
2)C905
3)Mom's C902 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom