Moto Maxx (i.e the Droid Turbo) is heading to India next

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
It looks like Motorola's Droid Turbo is headed to India, if a recent tweet by e-retailer Flipkart is any indication. The image in question makes a reference to the "ballistic nylon" back finish that is exclusive to the Droid Turbo. The device will be marketed as Moto Maxx in the country.

Full story

*twitter.com/Flipkart/status/568303371175600129

OP
lywyre

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
It is retailing around 600 USD without contract in USA. So my guess is it would not be less than 38k :shock:

But the specs are mouthwatering :D
  • 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density) 5.2 inch display
  • SD 805 Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 + Adreno 420
  • 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
  • 21MP Dual LED Camera
  • 3900 mAh battery
  • Ballistic Nylon and DuPont Kevlar reinforced by Metallized Glass Fiber
  • Water resistant nano coating

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
dat battery,display and cpu-gpu tho!! truly a flagship hardware wise,puts nexus 6 to shame imho

$hadow

Geek in making
It is selling for about 49k and Moto launch phones at a similar price worldwide so I guess India launch will also be about 49k and all of a sudden Nexus 6 is cheap.

A

amit.tiger12

other upcoming devices to fight with Moto Maxx..
ZTE Nubia X6
Asus ZenFone Zoom (ZX550)
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
Motorola DROID Turbo
Sony Xperia Z4
Sony Xperia ZL2
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
HTC Butterfly 2

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
This is a Nexus killer.
Wondering how much part of its planning goes to Google and how much to Lennovo.

ashs1

Padawan
Moto Maxxx/Turbo is up for Pre-order on flipkart @ 42k !! .
There's also a 10% discount on american express cards, which would bring down the price to 37.8k... Seems Decently priced ,eh ?? :)

Link : Moto Turbo Price in India - Buy Moto Turbo Black 64 Online - Motorola : Flipkart.com

$hadow

Geek in making
For 42k all I need to wait for One m9 and s6 prices to be floored to the public. If they are about 45 to 46k I might get them or else this would be my one m8 upgrade.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
I am tempted to get a Motorola but there ASS is non existent. Which makes me wary against buying it.

What does ballistic nylon have to do in durability of this phone. I mean would it be more resistant to drops or be shock resistant?

Sony z series still look much better look wise.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I am tempted to get a Motorola but there ASS is non existent. Which makes me wary against buying it.

What does ballistic nylon have to do in durability of this phone. I mean would it be more resistant to drops or be shock resistant?

Sony z series still look much better look wise.

Moto service for phones is better than Sony and Samsung actually
also xperia phones may be discontinued (rumoured)
if i had to buy a 40k phone right now,i would ensure it wont stop production etc and ASS or atleast availability of parts

Top Bottom