Moto Maxx (i.e the Droid Turbo) is heading to India next

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
Moto service for phones is better than Sony and Samsung actually
also xperia phones may be discontinued (rumoured)
if i had to buy a 40k phone right now,i would ensure it wont stop production etc and ASS or atleast availability of parts

On what basis are you compairing Sony ASS with motorola?
I don't see any service centers for motorola. Also with sony always had good experience as far as ASS is concerned.

Its rumoured that sony mobiles might close down. But, that's not because they made bad handsets and had bad ASS.

Motorola is a different story. I don't think online service can be compared to offline one.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
On what basis are you compairing Sony ASS with motorola?
I don't see any service centers for motorola. Also with sony always had good experience as far as ASS is concerned.

Its rumoured that sony mobiles might close down. But, that's not because they made bad handsets and had bad ASS.

Motorola is a different story. I don't think online service can be compared to offline one.

well for sony,their phones and laptops service was rather bad
for all other products it is good

Xperia phones have had issues for a while now-lack of updates,Self cracking screen issue,overheating etc
Moto may not have as many service centres as sony but its service is better

just having a service centre isnt enough,the working is more important...

$hadow

Geek in making
WD provides online service and it is beyond expectations. If Moto can provide anything close to that ot will be awesome.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
WD provides online service and it is beyond expectations. If Moto can provide anything close to that ot will be awesome.

yeah so far Moto has kept up its RMA promises etc properly
only time will tell if its better than Nokia/Microsoft and WD

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
so.. its 42K Moto Turbo Price in India - Buy Moto Turbo Black 64 Online - Motorola : Flipkart.com

Top Bottom