Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

$hadow

Geek in making
See in what res you are clicking if is 4:3 it will be going to look small. But if you change the res to a lower res it will be going to shoot in 16:9 which will be big but with a lot of less detail.

savvy

Broken In
HELP NEEDED !!! I have rooted my moto g 1st gen today... Everything was going fine... Then i made a nandroid backup (i have used TWRP)... It showed that backup is successfull... After that i pressed reboot system and my phone is not going past the Unlocked bootloader warning screen... What to do now ??

Edit : I can go into fastboot mode, but whatever i choose (normal powerup, recovery, factory), bootloader unlocked screen appears and don't go past that...

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
HELP NEEDED !!! I have rooted my moto g 1st gen today... Everything was going fine... Then i made a nandroid backup (i have used TWRP)... It showed that backup is successfull... After that i pressed reboot system and my phone is not going past the Unlocked bootloader warning screen... What to do now ??

Edit : I can go into fastboot mode, but whatever i choose (normal powerup, recovery, factory), bootloader unlocked screen appears and don't go past that...
Clear dalvik cache and try, if it is not successful then try restoring the backup

andy_65_in

Padawan
whats this invert colour option i settings--is it a virus.how to remove

- - - Updated - - -

any idea how good are moto g2 flip covers from latestone,they dont have a contact tele

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
whats this invert colour option in settings--is it a virus.how to remove

- - - Updated - - -

any idea how good are moto g2 flip covers from latestone,they dont have a contact tele
If you select that option, the entire world's colour would be inverted to its complement in the colour spectrum. Don't use that. :pray:

Sparky19

Broken In
Please help. How do i activate 3G on Vodafone network for Moto G (2nd gen).

Online search suggests that i send an sms ACT 3G to 111/144. I did that. First, i get a message "Enjoy 3g, we ll get back to you shortly". Then i get the second message "Sorry you are not allowed to subscribe this request".
Customer care has not been of any help.

Can anyone help me activate 3G.

Please help. How do i activate 3G on Vodafone network for Moto G (2nd gen).

Online search suggests that i send an sms ACT 3G to 111/144. I did that. First, i get a message "Enjoy 3g, we ll get back to you shortly". Then i get the second message "Sorry you are not allowed to subscribe this request".
Customer care has not been of any help.

Can anyone help me activate 3G.

Are you sure you have set "Preferred network type" to 3G?

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
3g activation is not device specific, just tell them to activate 3g service on your number, no device involved.
Download the setting after, and choose it to be the default access point.
Don't know why the cc is not helping you on this.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, i have set it to 3g. I have even dialled the ussd code n set to "wcdma preferred". I cant set it to wcdma only because 3g is not activated as yet and i am being left with no signal. So have set it to preferred.
3G is already activated, I think.

Just recharge with a 3G pack and you'll be allowed onto their 3G/WCDMA network.

Give it a try with a cheap 30 minute or 1 Day pack if they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom