Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
When will the exclusivity contract end?

EDIT:

Checked on Zauba and this is what I found.
28-Mar-2014 85171290 (FOC ITEM)AP3235AE7K8 SM XT1033, IN, RETAIL, LIC,16 GB (MOBILE PHONES) China Chennai Air Cargo NOS 50 419,009 8,380

FOC probably means free of charge, but this is first entry for Chennai. And no pieces is only 50. Any guesses?

vikash

Journeyman
When will the exclusivity contract end?

EDIT:

Checked on Zauba and this is what I found.

FOC probably means free of charge, but this is first entry for Chennai. And no pieces is only 50. Any guesses?

And price is also quite low compared to that of flipkart. There is a saving of Rs 2380.
That explains the exclusive sale of Flipkart, where it paid extra and thus promised a better profit to the company.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
no price drop at least not for the next 3 months...

guys i want to know something

how much free ram out of 1gb was available before on android 4.3 and how much free ram is available after android 4.4 without opening any background apps

ankush28

Bazinga
^^ 500-550MB Just rebooted phone now!
Dont know about JB, but I never faced any need of Extra RAM! This is where android rocks.

reniarahim1

Youngling
Rs 2000 off on MotoG on exchange of your old phone:-

MotoG Exchange Offer | Flipkart.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Rs 2000 off on MotoG on exchange of your old phone:-

MotoG Exchange Offer | Flipkart.com

:shock: !!!
That is some aggressive marketing! But one thing I don't get. Why would anyone want to exchange his iPhone 5 for mere Rs 2000. :/

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nope. You can get that discount only for select models from select manufacturers.

And sadly, LG is not one of the brands which can be exchanged.
OR
They know, anyone using LG phone is NOT going to exchange them for anything else! :p

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Got my moto g today :D

Need tips on what to do and what not to,any apps you all recommend?

My views till now :
Pros- Best phones ever!
Cons-
1)The last calls and add to contacts option is a little complicated
2)There is a lot of empty space on the bottom side of the handset,or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom