Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhingalala

Broken In
moto g screen for me has come with a pre attached layer. Have you guys removed it?is it any sort of sreen protection or just a plastic layer giving ad for motorola?

toofan

Technomancer
Guys One Query. Has any one played songs via Aux cable on Car Audio. How is the sound quality via Aux cable. Thanks.

Sudhir

Broken In
I got mine delivered today morning!!! :mrgreen:

booked on 10th, first FK said they will deliver tomorrow, but today morning I got a pleasant surprise SMS "Your shipment will be delivered today"..:mrgreen:

its droolworthy alright... lives upto the expectations...will post details later once i start using data and wifi.

I just blew from one end, flicked the plastic with thumb, and peeled it right off.
I would have kept it on but for the moto logo blocking the view.

- - - Updated - - -

I am from Mumbai and when I checked with the delivery guy, he said he had 17 more deliveries to make for 16GB!!! :shock:
So I am pretty sure FK must have stocked it in large quantities. So be patient, I can understand its not easy :)

On the website though they still have 'back in stock soon'. I guess this is to prevent another oversubscription.

Hows your Moto G??

i am waiting for mine!!! :)

rickenjus

In the zone
at higher volume I can hear sound distortion... And one more thing after coming from samsung touch wiz I am missing some shortcuts..

Sudhir

Broken In
Super awesome, biggest bang for buck.:-D
Have not got internet yet, so can't stress test yet. But tried multi tasking and it works like a charm.

The display is amazing and is only matched by the processor's lightning speed. Call, sound and video clarity are top notch.

One down side is that the sound muffles when the phone is placed down, due to the position of the speakers

i can't wait for mine!! but there is no positive response from flipkart!! its 9th day and still stuck at payment approved!!

- - - Updated - - -

Got a mail from flipkart, expected date of shipping is 4 March 2014... :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::-(:-(:-(

jhingalala

Broken In
I can speak from experience that the order is shipped before the date mentioned in the email. You may keep a lookout for an SMS. Keep your fingers crossed ..:Fingerx:

Have you updated to Kitkat?any feedback? I want to turn off the kitkat notification as i am not sure about the after effect. Can you let me know how to disable the notification?

Piyush

Lanaya
Is this true?
The SINGLE SIM version has got a huge developer support while the dual sim doesn't have any.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Is this true?
The SINGLE SIM version has got a huge developer support while the dual sim doesn't have any.

Most of the dev in XDA uses single SIM phone, and the kernels they make are for single SIM. There are not enough mod for dual SIM phones. I heard that dual SIM phones have issues if those mods are installed on them. This is just my unclear idea, I have zero knowledge on android :p

By developer support, he meant Rooting/modding stuff I guess. Nothing particular for this one, it is for all Dual SIM phones.

Piyush

Lanaya
Most of the dev in XDA uses single SIM phone, and the kernels they make are for single SIM. There are not enough mod for dual SIM phones. I heard that dual SIM phones have issues if those mods are installed on them. This is just my unclear idea, I have zero knowledge on android :p

By developer support, he meant Rooting/modding stuff I guess. Nothing particular for this one, it is for all Dual SIM phones.

I wont be doing developing either. Just wanted to know whats the big idea behind.

Sudhir

Broken In
Do anyone reading the reviews of the Moto G on Flipkart??
some of them says that phone was delivered to those who booked after 12 feb!! isn't is shocking??
i booked it on 12 still stuck at processing while Customer Care says that expected shipping will be on 4 March 2014!!! :cry::cry::cry:

vikash

Journeyman
Got my Moto, as said booked on 13 Feb. I am one lucky *******. And I love the phone. My last phone was Xperia M, and it beats it in everything, except the speakers. Even the camera is better, although both have 5MP shooter. There is no better mid-ranger in market.

Updating to Kit-Kat right away!!!

Say HELLO MOTO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom