Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickenjus

In the zone
Moto g out of stock...
fck me.. I was deleting one of the shell from cart .. And flipkart deleted moto g itself n now its out of stock...

ankush28

Bazinga
ordered the 16 GB version successfully with turquoise shell.......but what about those clothing and e book offers yaar???

You'll be notified by 14th feb. You didnt ever saw that :lol:

BTW its OUT OF STOCK now :lol:

My order is already approved and now its showing "Cant deliver to 400097" LOool

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
I told u guys.........it's gonna be Tatkal experience, you guys should have kept ur address details in order. THIS IS INDIA...........5000 phone 15 min mein fuk jata hai.

anky

Youngling
ordered..!!..with red back cover!!...
order.jpg

anky

Youngling
ordered the 16 GB version successfully with turquoise shell.......but what about those clothing and e book offers yaar???

if u buy books and clothing from ws retail u will get 500 and 100 rs discount respectively..!!..nd we both got lucky..!..we finally placed the order..!!..its out of stock now..!!

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
You'll be notified by 14th feb. You didnt ever saw that :lol:

BTW its OUT OF STOCK now :lol:

didn't get it bro..........will this offer gonna be valid after 14th Feb or what?? I have placed the offer btw...........e book doesn't really count but it would have been nice had I got that 1000/- discount in clothing.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Inceptionist.. lukin quite expensive @ $50.????

Expensive, but worth it. And as I've already said, the phone is available for much less price than I expected so it gives quite a headroom.
The commuter case is recommended, but if you want you can get defender case which is better and more expensive.

Superayush

Tech lover
Btw is everyone rushing really for the offers? Or just to get hands ? To those who couldn't order it now take it as a + sign to check if the stock sold didn't contain any issues(specially given the super low price)

rickenjus

In the zone
Guys any chance it will be shown in stock or i should go fckng sleep now..
It all flipkart drama.. They are doing it on purpose .. Making fool out of ppls.. Well i am a fool myslef.. Shud hav moved my hands quick.. Bt wasnt expecting this shi* to happen so quick

rickenjus

In the zone
Yeah... Can say that.. i usually sleep around 11 bt wake up till this time only today.. I was expecting it to go out of stock till tomorow morning.. Bt nt in 15 mins... Well.. Still have some hope left.. Bt these cheap tricks by flipkart

anky

Youngling
Yeah... Can say that.. i usually sleep around 11 bt wake up till this time only today.. I was expecting it to go out of stock till tomorow morning.. Bt nt in 15 mins... Well.. Still have some hope left.. Bt these cheap tricks by flipkart
check again its available now..order turant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom