Moto G 3rd Generation Discussion

H2O

Journeyman
Cheap 200/- tempered glass sucks and usually very hard to apply. Spend some money and buy Nillkin. My display looks fantastic with it.

So, Its worth spending 500 bucks on it rather than 200 bucks on the cheap local tempered glasses?

Anyway, I am confused which one to go for. The Amazon one is very cheap. But, I don't know if it is original or not.

Nillkin MOTO G3 (3rd Gen)XT1550 H Anti-Explosion Glass Screen protector: Amazon.in: Electronics

These is the E-Bay one:-

Nillkin Amazing H Anti Burst Tempered Glass Screenguard FOR Motorola Moto G3 | eBay

Which one do you reckon I should go for? Thanks.

tkin

Back to school!!
So, Its worth spending 500 bucks on it rather than 200 bucks on the cheap local tempered glasses?

Anyway, I am confused which one to go for. The Amazon one is very cheap. But, I don't know if it is original or not.

Nillkin MOTO G3 (3rd Gen)XT1550 H Anti-Explosion Glass Screen protector: Amazon.in: Electronics

These is the E-Bay one:-

Nillkin Amazing H Anti Burst Tempered Glass Screenguard FOR Motorola Moto G3 | eBay

Which one do you reckon I should go for? Thanks.
Both look same, go for amazon. Follow the video I posted above, look for other videos in youtube.

If you don't feel confident better to go to local mobile shop and have them apply it, better to pay 50/- to them than wasting 500/-

Minion

Conversation Architect
I would suggest you get from ebay so much price difference between these two.Something is fishy.

How to Verify Authenticity of Nillkin Cases & Screen Protectors

tkin

Back to school!!
I would suggest you get from ebay so much price difference between these two.Something is fishy.

How to Verify Authenticity of Nillkin Cases & Screen Protectors
If the auth test fails he can get a refund from Amazon anyway.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Why is Moto G 3 out of stock on flipkart from more than 2 weeks? Does anyone have any clue when will it be back in stock?

H2O

Journeyman
I got it from E-Bay.

Had a couple of discount coupons which helped me decrease the price and in the end it was almost similar to that of Amazon. And, the E-Bay ones passed the Auth test. Been using it for almost four odd days and it feels really great. The surface is really smooth and responsive. Lets see how long these last though. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, guys.

driverace

Broken In
I am also waiting for Moto G3!
It will be awesome if they get it in the BBD sale at some discount :p

Please update this thread, if you spot it somewhere.
(Not very sure about ebay models-authenticity)

Cheers,

Ace.

mati17

All Prez to The Almighty
I hv MotoG 3rd Gen..... its good but batterry life sucks !
i hv to charge it 2-3 times per day. Is frequenct charges destroy battery soon ?

tkin

Back to school!!
I hv MotoG 3rd Gen..... its good but batterry life sucks !
i hv to charge it 2-3 times per day. Is frequenct charges destroy battery soon ?
Something is wrong, the phone easily lasts more than this, one day is easy even on extreme load.

Top Bottom