Moto G 3rd Generation Discussion

Joyce Rife

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the specification. I just need an android phone having ear recognization lock screen. Is it providing this kind of feature?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I think the 3rd Gen should have a 5.2" HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (I don't see the need for Full HD just yet), it should launch with Android M, it should have a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm S610, 10 MP w/ LED flash and 5 MP front, 2GB RAM, 8/16GB storage options and micro SD card slot, 4G, Bluetooth 4.1 and 2390 mAh battery. In terms of design I think they should keep the front firing speakers, curved backing and Motorola shells but shrink the bezels. Early next year, as this one should come with 4G, I think they should launch a Moto G Max along with the next-gen Moto E, with the same specs but with a 6" HD display.

Moto G 4th gen launch is round the corner and you are talking about what 3rd gen should have !?

H2O

Journeyman
Ok guys.

Need some suggestion, guys.

I am looking to sell my Moto G3. Its a 9 month old phone now and the phone is in good condition. What would be the ideal price to sell it for?

Thanks.

pallavi soni

Right off the assembly line
Ahh:winking_NF: Finally Moto is back with a bang.The awesome series of Motorola Phones is continued with all the specific features in pocket. The latest Model of Moto-G 3rd Gen. phones comes up with a handy price.
All it takes is Just one click and Lo the phones is with you: Explore the features like-
Android v5.1.1(lollipop)
13MP rear primary camera
5MP front camera
6months brand warranty
Check it out here. It will surely fit your budget.:grin_NF:
moto g 3rd generation 16gb - Shopclues online shoppin

Top Bottom