Moto G 3rd Generation Discussion

Cyanide

Broken In
Yes, I'm pretty sure the OTG cable is not faulty (Tried using it with 2 different devices).

There are few comments on some forums/reviews which mentions the same.
motog3otg.PNG

H2O

Journeyman
Its here! :cool:

Ok. First time Android user. What all apps do I need to download?

Thanks.

And, which screenguard would the current Moto G - 3rd Gen users recommend?

$hadow

Geek in making
Its here! :cool:

Ok. First time Android user. What all apps do I need to download?

Thanks.

And, which screenguard would the current Moto G - 3rd Gen users recommend?

check out the play store and look which type of apps you require.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Does the box comes sealed with Moto Logo adhesive? The reason, I'm asking this is, FK is sending my one via some startup courier Delhivery which seems to have bad reviews when I googled. So just want to make sure, they doesn't tamper with my package and handle it well as it's a phone.

H2O

Journeyman
Does the box comes sealed with Moto Logo adhesive? The reason, I'm asking this is, FK is sending my one via some startup courier Delhivery which seems to have bad reviews when I googled. So just want to make sure, they doesn't tamper with my package and handle it well as it's a phone.

No. It comes with a normal transparent adhesive sticker. I got it via eKart.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

Delhivery service depends on the location. It is good here in Hyderabad. But not as fast as Flipkart's own EKL Logistics.

$hadow

Geek in making

They are using Delhivery for electronic delivery for a while now. I got my redmi 2 from them and was a bit skeptical even after getting sealed package :mrgreen:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
And the worse part is that their delivery status never work. It took 5 days for delivery whereas Ekart takes 2 to 3.

That's right. That's the main point. Previously when I order Moto G3, on 8th Aug, it got delivered via Ekart within 3 days and the good part is they also delivers on Sunday.

Well, I can leave off sunday, as a professional myself, I can't expect someone to work on Sunday's. But other than that, they are very slow. This time it's already been 5 days, hope to get it delivered tomorrow.

$hadow

Geek in making
That's right. That's the main point. Previously when I order Moto G3, on 8th Aug, it got delivered via Ekart within 3 days and the good part is they also delivers on Sunday.

Well, I can leave off sunday, as a professional myself, I can't expect someone to work on Sunday's. But other than that, they are very slow. This time it's already been 5 days, hope to get it delivered tomorrow.

Yeah. Though it feels bad to see them working on sunday but the fact is that sometimes that sunday delivery is a life savor. You don't have to wait up for monday and sometimes you can deliver the gift to the person right in the morning. :lol:
But on the side note I think they use delhivery for those products which are prepaid. Whereas Ekart is more of a COD option.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah. Though it feels bad to see them working on sunday but the fact is that sometimes that sunday delivery is a life savor. You don't have to wait up for monday and sometimes you can deliver the gift to the person right in the morning. :lol:
But on the side note I think they use delhivery for those products which are prepaid. Whereas Ekart is more of a COD option.

Yeah. But generally the persons working on Sunday's have some other working day off. The same model as like Call Center and Support Desk's.

tkin

Back to school!!
Delhivery isn't bad. I've had good experience with them:
*i.imgur.com/jExqfKf.png

Now this is blue dart, one of the most well known couriers in India:
*i.imgur.com/4HNPFUA.png

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] A sigh of relief then. Well going by that way, I'd not say, I'm having bad experience. What I was saying is EKart is better anyday. Anyway hope to get it delivered tomorrow.

*i.imgur.com/IvUgpw7.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] A sigh of relief then. Well going by that way, I'd not say, I'm having bad experience. What I was saying is EKart is better anyday. Anyway hope to get it delivered tomorrow.

*i.imgur.com/IvUgpw7.jpg
You'll get it tomorrow. They deliver on the next day.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Ha!! Ha!! God knows why they are using this startup instead of their own EKart.

They have a lot of volume. When their logistics lines are full, they use Delhivery or Bluedart, especially when COD is involved.

I had emailed Flipkart, and requested them to send me all deliveries using EKL only. So they marked my account that way, and 99% of my deliveries are done through their logistics network.

chandan3

Journeyman
,I just got my moto g 3 this week... I noticed vertical line on the mobile display todaywhen back light is off or phone is in sleep mode..These lines are not visible when light is on... Moreover they are viable at a particular angle only or under direct light focussed on it.The display and touch seemsto be fine until now and no issues with performance.. But Iam little worried about this fault of vertical lines. Does this mean a faulty display and should I get my phone replaced..

Top Bottom