Moto G 3rd Generation Discussion

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I saw stylish and attractive case cover for Moto G online from Moskart. So, I recommended to you.

Hey spammer, either post a direct link or don't post at all.

"Stylish and attractive" case don't provide enough protection which should be their intended purpose.

Edit: Tagging OP [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] for moderation purpose on this spammer.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey spammer, either post a direct link or don't post at all.

"Stylish and attractive" case don't provide enough protection which should be their intended purpose.

Edit: Tagging OP [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] for moderation purpose on this spammer.

banned for spamming.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That guy was posting about that store for a while now. Don't know how he wasn't banned earlier!
Anyway, thanks RCuber.

ankushv

Journeyman
Check if amzer hybrid is available. I have it for my moto g first generation. Slightly bulky but adequate protection.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
That guy was posting about that store for a while now. Don't know how he wasn't banned earlier!
Anyway, thanks RCuber.

I had kept a eye on his/her posts as he/she was posting about that store regularly.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Amzer have a Indian website. Couldn't find one for Cruzerlite. Im ok with the bulk.A uncle of mine is coming to India from the US, so buying from US is also an option.

I bought it on eBay. One seller had original Cruzerlite covers. Beware, most items on ebay are fake. I myself bought a Xiaomi 10400 mAH battery pack on ebay for Rs 400 which turned out junk.

$hadow

Geek in making
Light cases won't protect that much and good cases often add the bulk so it's you who have to decide as per your requirement that you want light weight or good protection.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I bought it on eBay. One seller had original Cruzerlite covers. Beware, most items on ebay are fake. I myself bought a Xiaomi 10400 mAH battery pack on ebay for Rs 400 which turned out junk.

If i go for Cruzerlite i'll buy directly from them from US.Thanks for the tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Light cases won't protect that much and good cases often add the bulk so it's you who have to decide as per your requirement that you want light weight or good protection.

I want it for the protection.I dont mind the bulk.By the way is Amzer Hybrid cases good ? My friend bought a similar hybrid case made by a company called Cubix for his One plus one.They dont have a case for Moto G 3d gen yet.

Cyanide

Broken In
Just a heads up... my moto g 2015 was delivered two days ago.
Tried plugging in OTG pendrive, and it wasn't detected. (Tried factory reset and still the same!)

H2O

Journeyman
I have just ordered Moto G - 3rd Gen on Flipkart.

Do I need to use a screen-guard? If yes, which one? Suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

Cyanide

Broken In
After email exchanges (provided them 'how to use OTG on Moto G3' youtube's link, some online reviews and screenshot of settings), they have agreed to replace my device.

OTG works fine in my Moto G 3rd Gen..use "ES File Explorer" since moto g does not come with a native file manager...
Thank you friend, but when OTG pen drive was plugged into mobile, at least the drive is shown in 'settings-->Storage'.
I was not able to view that too!

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
After email exchanges (provided them 'how to use OTG on Moto G3' youtube's link, some online reviews and screenshot of settings), they have agreed to replace my device.

Thank you friend, but when OTG pen drive was plugged into mobile, at least the drive is shown in 'settings-->Storage'.
I was not able to view that too!

Are you sure that your OTG cable is not faulty?
ES Explorer should possibly detect it. Does it work with other phones?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Try using the OTG cable on a different device... as [MENTION=93457]jkultimate[/MENTION] said...i too suspect its the OTG cable which faulty...

Top Bottom