Moto G 3rd Generation Discussion

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
lollipop is 64bit OS.

There is a 32-bit build of lollipop..asus zenphone 2 has it according to Asus forum- ASUS Zenfone 2 has 64bit OS or 32bit OS..?-ZE551ML

IMO 64-bit is not a deal breaker and will hardly make any difference on a Moto G.

Techguy

In the zone
64bit OS can run 32bit apps just like windows.

64bit OS can run 32bit apps just like windows.

Oh dear... you don't seem to understand..

It's a 64bit CPU running a 32bit OS kernel.. running 32bit software.
Lollipop can be 32bit or 64bit. It's not compulsorily 64bit.

The 2015 Moto E 4G has a 64bit cpu, but runs 32bit os.

Why are you so arrogant?!

iPlay

Journeyman
Can this device be used for Navigation ?
I read on GSM that it does not have Compass feature so how well does Navigation works w/o Compass ?

The Volstagg

Broken In
Hey folks.... I got to use the new moto g 3rd gen
Its a good phone and true-to-term successor of moto g2. Only lag I felt was when I opened the app drawer, I didn't felt it smooth while swiping the drawer for apps. Another problem my friend is facing is its battery life. He says its not good . he always keeps the brightness to minimum to save battery. The best part is its camera. When I compared the cam of both - my oneplus one and of moto g3 , I felt motog succeeded in this section. The pic taken were more brighter, vibrant and more colourful than opo. So whoever wants to buy a phone for camera, whatsapp, Facebook, and small amount of gaming and love compact size phones..for them moto g3 is best. But I personally suggest to wait for its price to drop, whoseoever is gonna buy. Do post more in depth review of it here!!

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
I have a Galaxy S4 and I'm thinking of upgrading. Memcard slot and 5" screen ( no bigger, smaller will do, but not bigger) are a must. Is this phone good enough an upgrade from Galaxy S4 or should i wait for Moto G4

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
I have a Galaxy S4 and I'm thinking of upgrading. Memcard slot and 5" screen ( no bigger, smaller will do, but not bigger) are a must. Is this phone good enough an upgrade from Galaxy S4 or should i wait for Moto G4
Lol Moto G3 will be a downgrade from S4
Lower res,not amoled,inferior camera,slower chipset

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Yup. Keep using your S4 like [MENTION=163350]ZTR[/MENTION] has said. It isn't an "upgrade"

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Amzer has some pretty decent offerings when it comes to cases.

I was looking at their Hybrid Warrior Case.It adds bulk but im ok with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Cruzerlite is sturdy, but really overpriced. I had bought one for OG Moto G. It adds a lot of bulk to the phone. But seems good enough.
Amzer have a Indian website. Couldn't find one for Cruzerlite. Im ok with the bulk.A uncle of mine is coming to India from the US, so buying from US is also an option.

Top Bottom