Motherboard help needed

Sun_123012

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am looking forward to assemble a PC.I need PC for high end programming,photo editing,games Below is the configuration that I am looking for

Intel I7 2600K processor, 16GB of RAM, 1TB hardisk.

i have the doubts regarding the motherborad which one shall I go for
Intel DH67BL, GIGABYTE H67MA-UD2H, GIGABYTE P67A-UD3R-B3,ASUS P8P67.

Please let me know which motherboard should I go for along with RAM either 1333,1600Mhhz.

Also i have 1 GB DDr2 graphics card, Can i resuse this graphic card on this new machine.

Cilus

laborare est orare
To utilize the potential of Intel K series processor you need either a P67 or a Z68 chipset based motherboard. K series processors are meant for overclocking and it is only powwible only when Z68/P67 chipset based mobo is used along with the K series CPU. But for your requitrement Z68 chipset based mobo is highly recommended as it offers quicksync, a technology which dynamically switches between the Intel IGP and dedicated Graphics card as per the application need and it is a proven fact that Intel IGP's fixed point implementation provide very high speed and high quality video conversion.

You did not mention your budget for motherboard. For cheap solution, you can get a MSI Z68A-GD65 @ 10.8K or MSI-Z68A-GD55 @ 9.4K.

If your existing Graphics card is PCI Express X16 based card, not an AGP card, you can istall it in your new system.

OP
S

Sun_123012

Right off the assembly line
@Cilus

I am having Zotac 9400GT geforce 1 GB graphic cars which is PCI Express 2.0 x16.

Also my maximum budget for motherboard is around 10K.can you suggest any alternative for MSI motherboard if by chance they are not available.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Cilus

I am having Zotac 9400GT geforce 1 GB graphic cars which is PCI Express 2.0 x16.

Also my maximum budget for motherboard is around 10K.can you suggest any alternative for MSI motherboard if by chance they are not available.

Don't get Asus motherboard if service quality of rashi peripherals is bad at your location. And as your budget is 10K, you can't afford gigabyte mobo as the price of its Z68 based mobo is much higher than 10K.

GA-Z68A-D3-B3 @12K

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
So please help me also to get the best gigabyte board at 16k price range i can up a bit if really required.

Must these spec.
pci-e 2.1 x16x 2 full lane ( x16 , x16)

atleast 4 pci-e slots for future expansion so i prefer this spec(x16,x16.x8,x4)

Above config the pci-e slot spec the board should host.

Z68 is my ultimate choice. So best heat dissipation preferably miltary components. and max sata 6gbs slots say 4 and 4 ram slots minimum would be happy if it has 6 slots.
As well if possible max fans supported i am having haf x case. So suggest the best to get most out of it. Plus vrm 14 phase and mem check ok feature if overclocked a led indicating overclocked.

I am waiting for the positive response.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
AFAIK UD4 dont have onbord gfx or virtue.Better if you go with other boards from asus or msi.

Top Bottom