Motherboard help needed! Urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilalarc

Time To Play The Game
Hello think digit geniuses,

Well I came here after long break due to my isp.

Now to the point, my system freezed week ago, then completely switched off.
I took it to computer market in my area they checked the system and told me that the mobo's some transistor or something got burned due to power fluctuation that also took my psu to heaven.

Later 3 days passed then they repaired the mobo, but still if switches off at random time or sometimes doesn’t start.

Now I am thinking just forget the repairing and buy a new mobo.

So, please help me find a good mid range mobo that can support the following specs:

1. Intel E7200 2.53 GHz 1066 MHz FSB.
2. Kingston 2 Gb 667 MHz Ram (1Gb x 2).
3. Nvidia 9800 GTX+ 512 Mb DDR3 PCX.
4. Seagate 160 Gb SATA HDD.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

bilal

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
It happened to my old PC too.
BIOS chip was gone.
Many peoples says that once repaired,MoBos reliability decreases.
As of new one MSI P45 Neo is good.

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
It happened to my old PC too.
BIOS chip was gone.
Many peoples says that once repaired,MoBos reliability decreases.
As of new one MSI P45 Neo is good.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
It happened to my previous motherboard. The service man told that some capacitors got burned and for which they had to be replaced. They took Rs 800 for it. The motherboard is in heaven, as I bought a new one.

I think ASUS P5PE-VM 865G Chipset is a good MOBO. Go for it.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
It happened to my previous motherboard. The service man told that some capacitors got burned and for which they had to be replaced. They took Rs 800 for it. The motherboard is in heaven, as I bought a new one.

I think ASUS P5PE-VM 865G:shock: Chipset is a good MOBO. Go for it.

Are you sure about that? Will u buy that Mobo first?

@OP
Go for MSI P45 Neo F or Gigabyte EP45-DS3R(Is this ur old mobo?)
Both were good and stable mobo's..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^^ I have that MOBO of which you are talking about. It is working fine.

Which proccy u use.. BTW its a older 865 chipset and u recommend this to use with E7200..:grin:...lol...And WTH!! It doesnt support DDR2......:-D..Finally, it dont have any PCIe slot, so where he put his gfx card....:-D

No offense meant on u mate. Dont suggest any mobo blindly... Just go thru his requirements or atleast do some reserach before u recommend....

OP
B

bilalarc

Time To Play The Game
UPDATE:-

I went to the shop today they said give us 2 days (saturday, monday), if they cant get it repaired or find the real problem..I am going for may be like

1.MSI p45 Neo
2.Intel DG33PR may be...
3.xfx nforce 750 SLi

Look understand the situation then try to help.

thanks
bilal

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Which proccy u use.. BTW its a older 865 chipset and u recommend this to use with E7200..:grin:...lol...And WTH!! It doesnt support DDR2......:-D..Finally, it dont have any PCIe slot, so where he put his gfx card....:-D

No offense meant on u mate. Dont suggest any mobo blindly... Just go thru his requirements or atleast do some reserach before u recommend....

Sorry, but recommended coz it is running fine in my system. But thanks for improving my knowledge.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom