Mother board gone 4 a toss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_maverick

Journeyman
hey ppl!!
need a lil help here!!
well....
i had a msi k8ngm2il mobo,and a amd athlon 64 3200(939 pin)....
but nw the mobo has gone 4 a toss!!
so can u ppl plz suggest a good mobo for my amd 939 pin processor??
i hv been to a few shops but most of them hv only am2 socket based mobos!!
so can u plz suggest me a few 939 based mobos that r still available??
thanx!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
so can u plz suggest me a few 939 based mobos that r still available??

really hard to find, but yes they are, some models of VIA Chipset MSI / BIOSTAR is availlable in Chandi, go a search with a lot of time in your hand !!! :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ASUS A8R32-MVP DLX and A8R MVP are CrossFire boards, they would cost bomb even if u find them :lol: and there are no On board GRFX not available with them...

lnkrishnan

Broken In
Folks,

I too am suffering from the same problem. Here's the "history":

I had assembled an AMD Athlon 3200+ based system 2 years back. At that time, I had bought the ASUS A7N8X VM/400 motherboard, and had gone in for a XFX 6600GT AGP based graphics card.

Recently, the motherboard stopped working when used in conjunction with the graphics card - the AGP slot stopped working properly; when I try connecting the AGP graphics card, the display does not come. The hardware technician said that the motherboard had gone bad and that a new motherboard needed to be bought.

So, I am on the lookout for an AGP based motherboard, which can take my AMD Athlon 3200+ processor, and preferably has SATA / SATA2 connectors so that I go in for SATA based hard-disks (that my HDDs also conked off is a different story).

Will anyone be able to advise me on what model motherboards I can go in for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom