MOST URGENT!!! PURCHASING A HIGH-END GAME SYSTEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfff

Broken In
Ok dude ur gfx card is way tooooo overpriced. 6800GT for 15k in mumbai
*www.activeinfocom.com/p-detail.asp?cid=13&scid=142&id=50 Should be 1-2k more in your city i guess.

bunny01in

Broken In
this is the best deler in GHY

Hi man I am from Guwahati and I would like to tell you that the best price for your goods ( in Assam) can be got from Mahalaxmi Infotec , this shop is located just besides the overbridge to cross from paltan to panbazar. The shop is near the Kodak shop (left side of the bridge when you come from Paltan)
The price given to you is high coz I had bought 512 Mb DDR400 ram from Jorhat for Rs2400 ( it is cheaper in Guwahati)

Ringwraith

Journeyman
wolfff said:
Ok dude ur gfx card is way tooooo overpriced. 6800GT for 15k in mumbai
*www.activeinfocom.com/p-detail.asp?cid=13&scid=142&id=50 Should be 1-2k more in your city i guess.

wat crap!! 2 months back the zebronics guy told me 6800GT was for 23k :x :evil: how can prices fall down by 8k in 2 months!
moreover my 6600gt extreme is retailing at the same prices as 2 months back when i bought it :p

OP
TechGuru#1

TechGuru#1

In the zone
HOPE
*www.activeinfocom.com/p-detail.asp?cid=13&scid=142&id=50

is NOT MIS-QUOTING the Price,
E-Mailing them(Active-infocomm) anyway.

Thanks a million "Wolff" BTW
(Any1 having similar Latest P-Quotation abt XFX 6800GT)???

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This site claims to sell the Leadtek's 6600GT TDH Edition for 12,995 and then a 6800GT for 15k :shock: How in the hell can there be such minor difference in the prices?
Even Digit's review quoted the price of the XFX 6800GT to be around 23k.This site is suddenly giving me the Deja-vu of those cheap Bazee deals :eek: Better get things confirmed from this site.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
TechGuru#1 said:
HOPE
*www.activeinfocom.com/p-detail.asp?cid=13&scid=142&id=50

is NOT MIS-QUOTING the Price,
E-Mailing them(Active-infocomm) anyway.

Thanks a million "Wolff" BTW
(Any1 having similar Latest P-Quotation abt XFX 6800GT)???

Ya, I also think they are misquoting the price. However, waiting for the feedback, please post it in the forum. Also they are qouting A8N-E for 7995 whereas in deltapage it is 6600. There is something wrong somewhere...

goobimama

 Macboy
Wireless Mice suck big time. They are the worst. You have to change the batteries every few weeks, the signal gets cut off after just about two feet and the one I have off-tracks. I am now going in for the Apple Mighty Mouse. I tried it out and it is simply superb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom