Most awaited Game of 2005..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial_Killer

Broken In
I think its F.E.A.R , Saw the video and it was awesome ,great graphics ,ragdoll physics and bullettime effect with granade exploding was awesome .
And the creepy little girl in it makes it even more interesting .

CyCo

In the zone
@^+Alt+Del

i mean after source ... just hopin for a really good 1 .. czoz source is that great .. good graphics but no fun on LAN ...

CyCo

In the zone
me waitin for NFS : MOST WANTED

i had put up a seperate post of this in this section but it disappeared ..weird

neways chek these out and drooooooool

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14715&highlight=nfs

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13284&highlight=nfs

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Age Of Empires looks really great in its new avaatar. Wonder how taxing will it be on the system requirements. The screenshots look absolutely amazing. My non-gaming friend refused to believe that the wallpaper that I had was actually a screenie from a game!

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
I dont thgink godfather will surface in 2k5 though ea said so\
And HOw come they dont Release street v of games on pC

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I wonder why Burnout 3 is not being ported to the PC? If that game makes it to the PC, it will be the top on my list for the "most awaited games of 2005"!

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm i ve played burnout 2 in PS2.. man was awesome.. but never knew burnout 3 had come :D anyways lets see if they release for PC

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Whoa! Havent tried Burnout 3 yet? My advise? Drop everything now and rush to the nearest PS2 or X-Box and try that game. You wont regret it Bala!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I've only got the Burnout 3 Demo along with the NFSU2 CD. :( I like it, except that I always lose. I am still to get the hang of leaving the keyboard behind. :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
What he meant was that he had been playing the Burnout 3 demo that came with his NFSUG2 DVD for the PS2. Thats the PS2 version he is talking about.

The PC version of NFSUG2 doesnt have the demo, remember? And he did include that part of leaving behind the keyboard. :)

infernus

Broken In
Didnt look at the leaving behind the keyboard part. Stunned when i saw Burnout 3. But still, I didnt know there were PS2 Demo Games. Anyway, now I do.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@infernus: Oh yes, the Burnout 3 demo is on both the XBox and PS2 versions of NFSU2. I made a mistake too, I should've said NFSU2 DVD and made things a bit more clearer. :D And PS2 demos are usually carried as a feature on full version games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom