Mine will be:
GTA San Andreas (P.C.)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Path of Neo
Brothers in Arms
F.E.A.R.
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
SWAT 4

Have tried the demo of the last two games and absolutely loved them. Brace up for some really good A.I. in SWAT 4.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
You mean Doom 3:Resurrection of Evil dont you? Now thats one great expansion too. And it has a weapon similar to the Gravity Gun from HL2. Now it will be fun to throw back the fire balls back on those demons.

And I do hope S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl sees the light of day. Last heard, it may not be able to make it onto shelves this year. I tried the alpha and it looked good, even on a low end system like mine.

And one game that I forgot was, Serious Sam 2! Just love that gun-anything-that-moves type of gameplay that SS is famous for.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
No news on SS2 yet, still. And the game was supposed to be out last year end. :D As for D3:RoE, exactly 34 days before it hits shelves in the US, give or take two weeks before it ends up here. Yippee!
I am so badly looking forward to RE4, I cant get why Capcom is still not getting their act together for the PS2 version. Why should NGC viewers have all the fun? At least, thank God that StarCraft: Ghost has now been moved from the NGC to the Nintendo Revolution. :D I was beginning to think that the NGC owners were having all the games drop into their lap.
I will remain skeptical about "The Path of Neo" although it seems that The Matrix Online is doing really great, according to the lucky blokes at GameSpot. Me, I will wait and then let someone else buy it, and then I will play it for myself, let the hype sink in and then think about buying it. Once bitten, twice shy.
I guess the only things I'm really looking forward to is Brothers In Arms and AoE3 (if it does make it out this year) Its been so long since I saw the BIA trailer that its beginning to feel like a previous birth. And the really strange part is that Quake 4, RtCW2, etc are all set to launch in 2006, and literally there's no news about these games. Looks like everything's being sealed tight in a vault that could give the CIA a run for their money.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
LOL d00d, seems you are hopelessly out of date as far as the BiA trailers is concerend. head over to gametrailers.com and you will find a virtual treasure house of BiA trailers. Those guys have been releasing a trailer almost every 14 days and yours truly has been downloading them all. The recent one that is out now is titled "Supression Fire". Havent downloaded it yet, but will do it tonight.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Ah, what can I say? I usually prefer downloading something I'd actually use instead of seeing something and then deleting it right away. :D I'll leave the game videos to you, so you can download it and send it to me on CD, and I can download something else in the meantime. :lol: I'll leave it to Digit and Skoar for the game trailers (and you, of course :D)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
path of neo
godfather
san andreas

and yes doom3:roe will be fun to play ,i saw its trailer..... its awsome.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Did anyone see The Godfather trailers? They havent shown any actual gameplay though. 70% of the game will be on foot, so I guess car chases and drive by shootouts will be less common.

@Prof: Did I ever tell you that I had 3.9Gbs worth of game trailers stored in my dear departed HDD?

CyCo

In the zone
SAN ANDREAS DEFINITELY ...

it seems to be on every1's list ....

AOE 3 Too ... long time since that has got released .... AOM sucked ...

also waiting to see the next counterstrike ..... ;)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@CyCo: Next Counterstrike? Is there a new one coming after CS: Source? I think not! Or do you mean HL2 mods?

goobimama

 Macboy
me thinks that Brothers in Arms should be quite good. Saw that trailer thingy on the digit dvd. But first, I gotta get rid of my geforce 4 mx440 128MB and get meself a g6800 or something'.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@cody: 3.9 GBs? Priceless! :D No wonder you literally tore your hair out. Man, you seriously need a DVD Writer more than me. I just use it for backups and TV show recordings.

Talking about CS:S, I wonder when Valve will enable the bots for it. I liked that a lot about CS:CZ, that I could play with bots offline whenever I was alone and none of my friends were around online. And I am still waiting for news on the ATI levels and of course, any hint of official confirmation on HL3.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
1. Call of Cthulhu, winner of many awards
*www.callofcthulhu.com/
2. GTA:SA
3. The Half-Life 2 expansion...they've just confirmed it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom