More on "I am a Mac - I am a PC" ads !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
New PC videos slam the Mac

"Apple has been running for months its now-famous "PC vs. Mac" ad campaign. The series of commercials ("I'm a PC" — "I'm a Mac") is designed to pitch the Mac as a hip, young machine with more contemporary capabilities, while the PC is portrayed as sluggish and antiquated.

Now director Laurie McGuinness has released a "rebuttal," of sorts. In her version, the PC is responsible and prepared, while the Mac is sloppy and disorganized. In the PC version, the older, distinguished "model" drives the nice car and has the attractive girlfriend, all because he is (as MS tells us) more efficient and "smarter." Because Mr. Mac has spent too much time listening to music and making frilly videos, he gets none..."

View Them

Most of us may have seen the "I am a Mac - I am a PC" ads...

*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/stylucm5.gif

Last edited:
OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
Apple is allegedly planning an anti-Vista campaign that will be waged from within Apple's 170 retail stores?

*www.thinksecret.com/news/0702vista.html

"Apple has been waging a quiet war against Microsoft's new Windows Vista operating system in its television ads and on its Web site. Now, the Mac maker is bringing the fight to its chain of 170 retail stores, as well..."

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
lolz....whatever say, Apple makes funny ads, they just make me laugh...but they are nothing other then Apple whining & begging to other to buy their Mac, i mean comon.....if Mac is so good, whats the need to downplay the competition. just present what "superior" features Jobs talked about 6 month ago & be done with it. Atleast PCs act professional...& mannered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom