Moon OS land you on Moon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaithy

In the zone
Now a days Listing on the Distrowatch is increasingly became difficult considering Zillion distros out there but DW listed only three hundreds(approx) and another two hundreds put on waitlist..Out of this only Top hundreds ranked in the DW first page..(our own forum member Anurag bhd's Granular 1 also there (84th)..
So when I saw the unknown cambodian artist managed to push his Distro in to DW listing first I was skeptical.. then curious downloaded the ISO burn it and push it two of my testing rig one AMD X2 4200+ 2GB DDR2+ATI R3450 desktop PC another Compaq V3425 Turion AMD64+6150Nvdia+1 GB DDR2 Labtop..there was always some difficult for me whenever I inserted my Ubuntu or mint CD it simply whitewash whole of the LCD and don't do anything.. but on the other hand , my desktop is fully loaded with Ubuntu ,Mint,Sidux and Chakra alpha-2.. no issue at all
When I first booted Moon OS in my shiny compaq laptop same problem occurred, but I pressed the Tab key while the Grub is showing the kernal entries and added acpi=off at the end.. this does the trick
*farm4.static.flickr.com/3590/3283623619_cc52e16e5c_m.jpg *farm4.static.flickr.com/3349/3273452797_68b303bcc5_m.jpg

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3624/3284449398_ffe66e36ee_m.jpg *farm4.static.flickr.com/3584/3283629023_26f61124cb_m.jpg

*distrowatch.com/images/screenshots/moonos-2-small.png

In my desktop which has 22" viewsonic monitor was great spectacle on Moon OS...

Only grip is other partitions are not mounted automatically even i can view the icon in the desktop..
otherwiswe it is perfect distro thus they who kept telling ubuntu is very slow on thier computer.. my version is enlightment

clarjon1

Right off the assembly line
Not bad, looks clean and fast, i'll have to try it out sometime.
Out of curiosity, what hardware are you running this on?

ECE0105

In the zone
Looks awesome...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Looks awesome...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom