Monitor under 9k

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare_devil

Broken In
Hi all,
I want to buy a Monitor under 9k.
Apart from performance, i am looking for good service in case of any fault. so please suggest some.
Thankyou

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

i preferably want a 19 inch lcd

emmarbee

Journeyman
Samsung 2233sw - everybody's opinion
Dell s2209w - personal opinion
BenQG2200HD - can be bought for just 7850/- !!!
And both samsung and dell comes well under 9K, if you look out for good deals.
And of course, there are other brands like acer, asus - even they provide some commendable quality, but i haven't read about them anywhere.

In a few days, i'm gonna buy a benQ G2200HD, will let you know of it, if u want.

OP
dare_devil

dare_devil

Broken In
Actually i have a old pc with config celron 2.o gh, 786 ram , intel 845gvsr motherbord with inbuilt 64mb gpu. i am going to upgrade this system after few months but my old monitor is just fried so i need a new onerit now and m not sure that this system can handle a 22'' inch lcd, so 22'' will work with this config or not? and please suggest a 19'' lcd

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Actually i have a old pc with config celron 2.o gh, 786 ram , intel 845gvsr motherbord with inbuilt 64mb gpu. i am going to upgrade this system after few months but my old monitor is just fried so i need a new onerit now and m not sure that this system can handle a 22'' inch lcd, so 22'' will work with this config or not? and please suggest a 19'' lcd

Mostly it will support the HD resolution but offcourse may cause stuttering in movies or games at high resolutions. I had a similar system & I was running 24" at Full HD resolution. Also I recommend not to get 19" as you will get bang for buck if you go with 22". Maybe upgrade your rig now itself so you won't have problems with the monitor.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Oh..then you can go for Samsung 2033 or Dell E1909, I would recommend the Samsung one. But then again, I dont know if it will run without any problem on your age old rig. You better upgrade your rig, now you have a good excuse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom