Monitor screen shakes at random

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubhavj1

Broken In
I have a 17" HCL monitor with HCM785 written on top which came with the branded computer I brought.
The thing with the monitor is that it begins shaking at random that is not physically :) but rather the whole picture being displayed starts shaking and after some time stops also at random.

Is it a problem with the refresh rate(Anyways how to alter it) or could it be due to the speakers which are present on either side of the monitor(Altec Lansing 2.1)?
And the problem happens quite randomly.

Or may be some prob with HCL Monitors that some with branded machines...

I also face the same problem some times..
Degaussing helps sometimes but not always...

try to keep the resolution to a higher value with a high refresh rate (you will find it at Display Properties>Advanced>Monitor) may be that would help or at least make it better..

abhipal

Journeyman
Mostly like this problem is caused due to improper power supply. Check your power supply. Don't know if there is connection with the problem but also check the earthing. If the screen shakes all the time try changing the refresh rate.

I do think it is coz of some earthing probs...coz i checked it and got the earthing redone by my electrician...

though it hasnt helped me completely but ya, it has reduced...

Thanks..

ramharis

Broken In
try placing your mobile away from the monitor
some times you wont recieve any call or sms but the phone tries to contact the network provider so the monitor flickers rarely
try doing all the previous reply if u still get the same problem try this step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom