avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
for comparison;

*compareindia.in.com/productscompare.php?sectionid=28

for full specs of e2220;

*www.anandtech.com/show/2659/3

THANKS .

Tell me one thing, except contacting DELL INDIA and getting things from them is there any shop in kolkata who sells DELL MONITOR having a good stock?

One more thing i have changed my mind to buy DELL SX2210 not ST2210.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
YES I KNOW. it has all WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR :

1) vga, dvi(HDCP) & hdmi port with at least a DVI cable INCLUDED

2)under 14 k.

3) should be 22"

4) max resolution 1920x1080

5)not above 2ms response time.

does Benq monitor comes with the necessary cables? i heard E2200 doesn't include the HDMI cable.

rahul, u own the Benq G2220. u got the DVI cable or payed extra for it?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
THANKS A TON.

BTW does this 3ms(5ms-2ms) really matter?

although i am not going to take BENQ, instead will go for DELL SX2210. only worried about how to get directly from a shop avoiding online business in kolkata.

Why not online. I got my 24" in 3 days....! Was shocked.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Why not online. I got my 24" in 3 days....! Was shocked.

I get scared if all the things promised in the internet are not there in the package whom should i catch hold of ? if it is damaged then whom should i make answerable?

if cheque or dd gets misplaced my family will murder me certainly as i could save only a little amount of money after maintaing my family. and if i invest that money for monitor i will not be able to show my two year old daughter to a doctor until i get the next salary. still i need the monitor as my CRT is giving up and my daughter needs to learn all those nursery rhymes through computer.So i need to keep a whole lot of things in my mind before doing all these techy jobs. so before buying i need to test the thing in the shop only. at least it will be a peace of mind that i have taken the thing completely on my onus. no one to blame & to be blamed. i do not no what you will think if you listen this : that i am still in a savings mode for the monitor and when that 13000 will be accumulated( not before 6 to 7 months) i will really start hunting the shop.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
In my ASUS M4A78T-E mobo’s manual it is written :
1) Supports HDMI with max resolu. up to 1920x1200(1080p)
2) Supports Dual link DVI withy max resolu. Upto 2560x1600@ 60Hz
3) Supports D-Sub with max resolu upto2560x1440 @ 75Hz.

Now does this means-

1) If I connect my monitor with cpu through HDMI port i can get that resolution as highest.
2) If I connect my monitor with cpu through DVI port i can get that resolution as highest.
3) If I connect my monitor with cpu through D-Sub OR VGA port i can get that resolution as highest.

I do not have any graphics card.

Now can I attach a 23” Dell monitor(SP2309W) having a max resolution of 2048X 1152 @ 60Hz through DVI PORT of my mobo?

(Phenom II 955 BE, Transcend 2gb 1333 ram, 1 tb hdd)

Pls answer to the point.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
In my ASUS M4A78T-E mobo’s manual it is written :
1) Supports HDMI with max resolu. up to 1920x1200(1080p)
2) Supports Dual link DVI withy max resolu. Upto 2560x1600@ 60Hz
3) Supports D-Sub with max resolu upto2560x1440 @ 75Hz.

Now does this means-

1) If I connect my monitor with cpu through HDMI port i can get that resolution as highest.
2) If I connect my monitor with cpu through DVI port i can get that resolution as highest.
3) If I connect my monitor with cpu through D-Sub OR VGA port i can get that resolution as highest.

I do not have any graphics card.

Now can I attach a 23” Dell monitor(SP2309W) having a max resolution of 2048X 1152 @ 60Hz through DVI PORT of my mobo?

(Phenom II 955 BE, Transcend 2gb 1333 ram, 1 tb hdd)

Pls answer to the point.

yes, you can. no problem. IGP will support that resolution. just at that resolution, say bye bye to games. until you add a graphics card of upper lowend or midrange (min).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom