Monitor Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikapil

Journeyman
I am getting a problem, which didn't understand what is it about.

My monitor is showing a blue translucent screen, as someone has make an blue layer on my monitor.

Can any tell me what it can be.
Is it a driver problem or my monitor is gone.

Please tell me.
Bye

OP
H

hikapil

Journeyman
Everytime, whenever i am working or playing game or itsideal.

When the PC is on it displayes a blue translucent, i can work with that, but it very difficult to work in that state.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
What i was hinting at is the new monitor have a antireflective coating on the glass surface which is also very light blue in color I hope that its not that you are worried about. If the Blue color is in the display i.e all colors are a little bluiesh then it sure means that the monitor needs service.

OP
H

hikapil

Journeyman
If the Blue color is in the display i.e all colors are a little bluiesh then it sure means that the monitor needs service.

Sorry, i can't tell u what i am trying to say.

But this is the exact problem, what you have told me.

Thanks, i think i should give my monitor to service once, the see.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Check if the monitor cable is securely plugged into the slot. Also, make sure the RFI inhibitor (I dont know if thats what you call it), the thick round thing near the end of your monitor cable is all right. Tweak it around a bit and see if the bluish tint increases/reduces. If it does, then its usually a problem with the monitor cable and you would need to get it serviced. Also, degauss your monitor once (accessible from your monitor's menu) and check if that reduces/removes the tinge.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
One of my friends had the exact same problem. He had one pin in the connector misaligned. So what you should do is unscrew tthe monitor connector from the mobo and have a look at those pins. Dust them and reconnect. Before servicing, I recommend borrowing a monitor cable from your friend and checking it once more. You'll be able to pinpoin where the problem lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom