Hey guys,
Today I am going to post about all app mods that you can use in your rom or install
This will change your phone and you'll start to love your phone
Also has Mediatek support
After creating this on xda developers I decided to create the same here after one member's advice

Requirements-
Root for deleting and reinstalling system apps
ClockWorkMod for flashing some zips

Mods- (last update-20th march)

OGYouTube
[MOD]OG YouTube 5.2.27 Downloader, All Qualities, Background/ScreenOff Playback v8.10 - xda-developers
Allows to download YouTube videos but the only bug is you can't browse when signed in

Framework Tool
[APP][ROOT]Change system animations [FRAMEWORK TOOL] - xda-developers
Modifies system/framework/framework-res.apk to change animations and settings background

Xposed Framework
[FRAMEWORK ONLY!] Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs (2.4.1)(02.12.2013) - xda-developers
Without modifying system/framework/framework-res.apk adds many functions

Mother of all adblocking
(MoaAB) Mother of All AD-BLOCKING (11 February 2014) BLOCKS Malware Spyware Bloatware - xda-developers
Minimizes the data used for ads and minimizes the displayedge ads plus it's developer friendly

Pure performances
★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android - xda-developers
Get a scary performance Boost

TeamGFXbandits
[Team GFX Bandits] ▆ ▇ ▉ Bootanimation Hub™ ▉ ▇ ▆ - xda-developers
Request any boot animations for your device. Just provide the video or idea and the resolution with dpi if possible

Also if you don't have ClockWorkMod then upload your boot image here and get your ClockWorkMod recovery
Recovery Builder

Especially for MTK devices
MTK devices can use all the above plus I present something specially made for our MTK devices

CTR recovery
Features-*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2471479
Pouring tool-*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1825722

All in one theming Guide
MTK devices theming & mods - xda-developers

Press :highfive: thanks :good: if helped

Last edited:
Top Bottom