Mod-free?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
no rhitwick let it remain open. atleast it will be a fitting reply to the OP. doesn't it show the freedom of speech? under Geek Life you are discussing such a topic which half the posters term useless! No one is modding this thread which is exactly what OP wants. :)
Mod or no Mod..how does it matter? You are here to make your point in discussions. Do it in civilized manner and you won't even feel the presence of mods. Atleast I have personally felt that way.

Then let me give you this thread: Offtopic Discussin Thread, i guess title says it all.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hehehe you completely misunderstood me. Please tell this to OP :)
You think I am in favor of this? nope

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
My best recommendation is not to feed the trolls. You will find that 99% of the worthless trash talk happens by just feeding them trolls.

All I'm saying is, this idea is not all that bad.

Visit the Football channel, and you'll know what a genuine argument is. We swear, troll, flame. But forget about it and DONT take anything personally. Though I'm not surprised that not everyone can be as "mature". :rolleyes:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Request denied. The discussions forum is as close to a "non moderated section" as you'll get. In case someone thinks he was wrongly banned/warned, please notify other mods/admins and we can take this up on a case to case basis. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom