Mobiles below Rs.20,000

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
Please advise on Nokia X and XL. Will it support my need ? It is cheaper than all hand sets mentioned here.

I need Android apps to work, inlcuding Watsapp/Viber, also should have HD, other common feature should work.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Please advise on Nokia X and XL. Will it support my need ? It is cheaper than all hand sets mentioned here.

I need Android apps to work, inlcuding Watsapp/Viber, also should have HD, other common feature should work.

both of them are crap, get Moto E or Moto G instead

Wait for the new Nokia X , a refreshed version with i think 1 GB RAM so the UI will be much smoother. It will 100% be below the Rs 9000 price point of Nokia Lumia 520.
Anyways, im a big fan of Nokia X's body. Feels like you can hammer a nail into a plank with it. The sturdiness, the heft and feel, would make Nokia 3310 proud.

As for Moto X.. do you ppl really talk to your phone? I've never ever felt the practicality of voice commands and voice search and stuffs.. You have to talk properly in the right tone, and at times, wait 2-3 seconds to get the response you require. Instead of asking your phone "whats the weather" and wait for like 10 seconds for Google to search up websites for your local weather forecast, just tap the screen once and look at your weather widget!

ankush28

Bazinga
^^
>Do you know launch date of Nokia X refresh? :lol:
>Have you ever used Google now on proper data connection? It can detect natural voice no need to speak differently! Plus the detection is super fast due to offline speech processing, Rarely took more than 2 seconds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom