MOBILEPHONE UNDER 15k

akhilc47

Journeyman
Hi all,
I am still using nokia 100. And I think it's time for an upgrade, better late than never huh? I don't if I should go for WP8 phone like lumia 620 or some android phone. My brother bought xperia neo v back in 2011 and is working perfectly fine. So I have thing for android phones,especially xperia. They have lot of apps which is really cool, because I love to play games and show off new apps, you know. anyway I recently saw my friend using lumia. And to be honest the screen is terrific. Also the tiles seems really cool too. So now I am in dilemma. So suggest some good phones under 15k strictly. Also how is the apps with windows? Do they have free apps? I am ready for compromise with apps if other things are cool. so please give some ideas. Thanks for reading... Waiting ...

enjoy

Journeyman
Try
- Karbonn S5 Titanium
- Lava Iris 504Q
- XOLO Q800

What I was looking for is big screen and better primary/secondary camera.

Here is a comparison - Karbonn S5 Titanium vs Lava Iris 504Q vs XOLO Q800: Compare Mobiles: Flipkart.com

OP
akhilc47

akhilc47

Journeyman
Try
- Karbonn S5 Titanium
- Lava Iris 504Q
- XOLO Q800

What I was looking for is big screen and better primary/secondary camera.

Here is a comparison - Karbonn S5 Titanium vs Lava Iris 504Q vs XOLO Q800: Compare Mobiles: Flipkart.com

Thanks for the quick reply :)
But I don't know... are these brands good? I was looking for like SONY,Samsung or something like that..

And for S5 Titanium the first review I see in flipkart is negative!! Yes there are many positive reviews afterwards. But still I'm not sure if I can trust these brands. :-(

OP
akhilc47

akhilc47

Journeyman
thanks guys but xperia L is priced at 16.6k @ flipkart. are you sure I can get it under 15k in any other place?
and my browser is asking me to log in multiple times for this forum? is it just me?

shreymittal

Being Human
wait till july end
xperia M is coming :D

lol dude..please get some info before posting
"थोड़ा ज्ञान स्वास्थ्य के लिए हानिकारक है"
"Little knowledge is injurious to health"

Xperia L > Xperia M
Price Range
Xperia L 16K
Xperia M 10K

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Hi all,
I am still using nokia 100. And I think it's time for an upgrade, better late than never huh? I don't if I should go for WP8 phone like lumia 620 or some android phone. My brother bought xperia neo v back in 2011 and is working perfectly fine. So I have thing for android phones,especially xperia. They have lot of apps which is really cool, because I love to play games and show off new apps, you know. anyway I recently saw my friend using lumia. And to be honest the screen is terrific. Also the tiles seems really cool too. So now I am in dilemma. So suggest some good phones under 15k strictly. Also how is the apps with windows? Do they have free apps? I am ready for compromise with apps if other things are cool. so please give some ideas. Thanks for reading... Waiting ...

If you can extend your budget by 1.5-2k, take the Lumia 720- terrific phone

enjoy

Journeyman
Both Xperia L and LG L9 come with a 0.3 MP secondary camera. I don't see the worth in shelling 15k for that.

Compare the feature with Karbonn S5. (Better primary/secondary camera, dual sim, 5 inch). I don't see any big brand with that feature set at this budget.

OP
akhilc47

akhilc47

Journeyman
which browser are you using? try clearing cache once.
I'm using firefox 20.0.1. When I log in it will say "thank you for logging in",but then again go to log in page. sometimes I have to login 4 times to get it done. thank god I have password saved so I just have to click each time still very annoying

I'm using firefox 20.0.1. When I log in it will say "thank you for logging in",but then again go to log in page. sometimes I have to login 4 times to get it done. thank god I have password saved so I just have to click each time still very annoying

Same happened with me in mobile Opera but problem was resolved after updating it..... But it happens with me sometimes in Chrome, so using firefox only now

Top Bottom