mobile you hate most..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I hate all mobile phones. Now, before you'll start throwing brickbats at me let me complete my few lines of speech and run away.
They just keep on disturbing all the time. Today, while I was enjoying my beauty sleep, I got around about 10 calls from my classmates on various topics. That's so irritating. And when I am sitting free and doodling around I never get any calls or able to call anyone.
Yeah, sometimes they are useful in emergencies. But, I do have to carry one as my college and classes schedules aren't fixed. But, I do leave it at home whenever I can.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
gud that u ran away tech (lol)...ok urs point of view is also not incorrect....it does sux at times...

regarding this topic...my choice was...is...and always be n6600....dunno the hype abt it but it sux....u purchase trouble wen u buy it...virus, sluggish performance, slows down, application failures, not gr8 images n lastly its big daddy size...
i felt awkward wen i pushed it in my tight jeans....twas bulging out taking my rep out....u can undstand....

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom