mobile you hate most..

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hey ther are many theads like best mobile , your fav mob but which mob you dont like at all.. ???

for my case i hate nokia 6600 .. because it is so general now . people who dont understand anything more those are having it . its main use i see is watching po*n clips
and on other side its heavy faty and like a box .. picture quality is very bad and its advertise sucks

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
I hate W800i
.. its only available in that crapy orange
&
Also I hate to see vitually No-Phone in non-cam category

Every god damm phone has to be made with a CAM... this is S-h-i-t :evil:

If you are buying a phone you are paying for Camera too .. What the hell!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
@dhan_shh

Mind your languge *** **** .... May be you have some brain problem .. that you dont know how to talk here

I hate it .. so what .. why are you worried .. I am not stopping you from buying that ... I just hate it .:)

If you love it .. Go buy a dozen W800i and place it in every corner of your home .. :D

As you wish .. & next time you write here just read the rules & learn some manners

Polite as always :lol:

Regards
mobilegeek

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
6600 sucks too .. they are still selling that phone here & many devloping countries

In europe & america .. they have discontinued it way back

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Very Sorry Mobilegeek,I didn't mean really to pain U so much.I told u in a lighter vein,Extremely sorry once again.

soham

In the zone
I hate nokia 2600 . it is one of the cheapest color phones and one of the most common too . its 4k color screen su**s

vamsee

Broken In
well well se w800i has been the best voted phone in every magazine or in internet also. There must be some problem i feel otherwise its my dream phone.
But i hate 6600 slow bug
for non cam sony phones there are many like in the picture to left model j300i with all good features no cam.

W800 WAS THE BEST AND ALSO IS THE BEST PHONE
of cource WILL BE THE PHONES is w1000i
with app 1gb internal mem. i think app 8gp mem stick currently supp 4gb n 4MEGA PIXEL CAM, 16 MILLION COLOURS AND COMING SOON.
THE BEST AVAILABLE. even nseries nokia does not have good cams with good flash what they have is 2mp cam with 1.5mtr visible flash with 262k display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom