Mobile within 10k budget

suvrajeet

Broken In
Hi guys, please suggest me a mobile within strict 10k with below features:

1. Good battery backup(at least one day backup with average use).
2. 4.5 inch+ screen size.
3. No excess heat.
4. Expandable memory.
5. Dual sim(optional)

Thanks for the help guys.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Coolpad Note 3 (White): Amazon.in: Electronics

I seriously doubt if there exists a better deal in the Internet right now.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Itz amazing.. bought a week back.. cant find any cons till now.. as compared to lenovo 6000+, moto g3, htc 620 n yuphoria.. as all these phones i have used so far. Coolpad is the best according to me..

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
Itz amazing.. bought a week back.. cant find any cons till now.. as compared to lenovo 6000+, moto g3, htc 620 n yuphoria.. as all these phones i have used so far. Coolpad is the best according to me..

Does it have automatic call recording? If yes, then is there an option to save the recorded calls directly in the memory card?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
just keep in mind,after sales will be a major issue later on
so only buy it if you have spare phones and spare time
also mediatek cpu = poor optimisation with some apps and bad aftermarket roms
otherwise a decent buy

avanildutta

Journeyman
Well in my city there are 3 service centres.. so i guess they will take the same duration as other companies do.. n yes it has recording fascility.. inbuilt..

avanildutta

Journeyman
According to me its much better than htc, samsung cells below 20k.. & btw itna paisa mein i think bohut kuch mil raha ha..

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
According to me its much better than htc, samsung cells below 20k.. & btw itna paisa mein i think bohut kuch mil raha ha..

Thanks for the prompt and useful replies!
One last query can you pls check whether ia there any setting to directly save the recorded clips in the memory card?
Or it only saves in the phone memory?

Top Bottom