Mobile under 22k

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
k800i is quite good...ive been using it, overall very good cam and features

dont go for iPhone, its still buggy and as per reviewu shud wait till a revised version comes out. (and the first version itself hasnt yet hit shores :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
abhishek_sharma said:
dont go for iPhone, its still buggy and as per reviewu shud wait till a revised version comes out. (and the first version itself hasnt yet hit shores :)
he can't go in for iphone even if its out on stores.. its at&t exclusive for 2 years!!!! he can only use it as a showpiece now!!!

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ infra dont u think it ll be hacked and modded to use other operators soon? But still iPhone isnt worth taking..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah buddy thats what i was saying in the other thread too... but it'll take sometime... and surely i wudn't spend more than 10k for any grey market stuff.. simply not worth the risk.... and nobody is proficient enuff to repair it in case of damage.

looksvivek

Broken In
n73music is the best choice.. resale val for nokia is always a cut above the rest..

infra_red_dude said:
wait for "sometime" to buy and use iphone in india! (that "sometime" maybe months or even years!)

its going to be more than 2 yrs atleast coz apple are planning to launch iphone in australia nxt yr.:(
i hate them for this discrimination:mad:, but then i remember that apple has always been feeble minded, reason enough for microsoft to beat them in their every proj.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

iamtheone

Journeyman
for 22k u can get an n91 8gb,n76,dopod d600,o2 neo and if u can get one frm the grey market then there are loads of options available lyk o2 xda atom or n93i

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@azzu....hey dude, if u can stretch ur budget to 27k, u can get the N95 at indiaplaza.in, chek it out -> *indiaplaza.in/mobiles/phones/PC42520070000001/nokia-n95-with-1-year-manufacturer-warranty.htm

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
PErsonally i think one should never buy phones which are 25+.....the price drop so quickly.....that it is better to wait for few more days

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
even 25k is high. Paying more then 10k for a phone is stupid. Just pay 10k & use the phone for atleast 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom