Mobile office rates???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash_63

Broken In
montsa007 said:
hahahhahaha
my dear frens i surf airtel live free and download tbs yes tbs of data for freeeeeee

heeeeeeeeheheheheheheeeeee

Tell em how? share this secret with me I am fedup, if this will continue i mean airtel live, for time to come i can go for discontinuing MO! depends on your guidance for me to try.

in idea it will be 500pm for unltd !!
airtel will be 450-500rs depending upon the area
and i think hutch plans are limited...ie like for 499rs for 500mb and goes on further !!

K

krazyfrog

I live in mumbai. I have prepaid connection. I am charged Rs. 7 per day for mobile office. There are no activation charge/monthly rental for this service. You can deactivate this service any time (i.e. you don't have wait till the end of 30 days to deactivate as in other networks). Even if you want to activate for 1 day you can do that. MO lets you browse any site that you want. You can even use your mobile as a modem to connect your laptop/pc to the net. Another service is airtel live. Its free. You can only use it to go to airtel's homepage. Other sites are blocked. The connection speed for mobile office is excellent, much better than that of Hutch. If you have an edge capable handset then you con have nearly twice the speed of regular handset, as airtel supports edge.

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
highest here in himachal pardesh 400Rs per month & its only on postpaid.

ah i'm happy though better than the crappy sancharnet dialup

Dipen01

Youngling
pathiks said:
lately i ve come to know that the 2 apn trick has been blocked in delhi!!!!
is it true???

Whats dat pathik.!!

btw am paying 11.90/day in Pune....

But one thing is good...at nite i get some 27-28kbps speed..if Torrents from Private Trackers has very good seeds...

Thru rapidshare i use to get some 25-25 at night..

Ankit

Journeyman
can some tell me whether using our costly EDGE enabled phones for internet browsing for long hours...i mean using it for net 12-14 hrs a day is bad for our cellphones....are cellphones designed for this kind of usage.....ya i had a msg from airtel that MO rates are reduced to rs.7 per day...but i don't know what would be the exact speeds and and what it will do to my cell...

amol48

Searching...
i was using GPRS on Airtel prepaid when it was Rs.5 per day. What i used to do is activate it when needed and the again deactivate it within 4 hours. So many a times i was not charged for that... lol !!! now i moved on to postpaid.. so enjoying 2 months of FREE GRPS now :).. but later on 349 per month :-( too sad....

akkies_2000

Journeyman
I'm having a corporate connection of zero rental postpaid airtel at Delhi. For corporate connections, they are offering gprs at Rs.99 only. I've recently started using this GPRS-99 plan and was being charged Rs.499 for the last one year since i was not aware of any such offer. Anyways, i'm satisfied with it than paying Rs.500 or so for broadband with download limits. I'm using EDGE from my nokia N91 and it gives comfortable speeds. It may be noted that I'm able to connect my computer with it and its not just for internet access on the mobile phone. I dont see anyone giving such a cheap offer with no download limits and I'm able to be online anytime during the traffic jams and chat using AgileMessenger. I'm hoping for getting reversal of payments for last one year since it is upto them to let me know of such a offer.

Using EDGE/GPRS is not bad for any mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom