Mobile office rates???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
Heard airtel reduced its mobile office price frm rs 12 to rs 7 (in mumbai) can somone confirm that.......also has there been any speed loss?????

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
what are u asking ???? .... call airtel or go to their customer care shops .... i dont think any of their representatives is an active member of this forum

Aquarian

Broken In
mAV3 said:
what are u asking ???? .... call airtel or go to their customer care shops .... i dont think any of their representatives is an active member of this forum

i think he is right! you wud have got the info faster by asking them directly instead of posting it.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
This is strange given the fact that airtel has increased the mobile office rates for maharashtra frm 150p.m to 360p.m!!! So first confirm if the rates have been "increased" or "decreased". In maharashtra circle, the speed has improved coz many ppl have discontinued using MO coz of high rates (broadband costs only 250p.m)

Ash_63

Broken In
Akshay said:
This is strange given the fact that airtel has increased the mobile office rates for maharashtra frm 150p.m to 360p.m!!! So first confirm if the rates have been "increased" or "decreased". In maharashtra circle, the speed has improved coz many ppl have discontinued using MO coz of high rates (broadband costs only 250p.m)

I am with you dear, today; yes today I was surprised to check heavy deduction of my balance and only after enquiry I came to know about the increase in rentals which they had implemented in my case from 7th of July. Again it is surprising to learn that mumbai circle rents have been decreased, I dont follow what is the policy of airtel, can they decide on their own such sudden rises, i mean is there no check on such things?

magnet said:
Heard airtel reduced its mobile office price frm rs 12 to rs 7 (in mumbai) can somone confirm that.......also has there been any speed loss?????

Its perhaps good news for you, but for us that is Maharashtra & Goa circle, the holidays are over! our prepaid deductions have been increased from Rs 5/- to 12/- i believe you are not happy :) Are you?

Last edited:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
For some of my frnds using prepaid, there has been no deduction at all for gprs rental for past 2 months!!!

I believe Airtel has reduced gprs rental in bbay circle coz of hutch n idea as it wants to MAKE UP for its poor netwrk in bbay as compared to hutch. Also heard idea is going to bring rates further down.

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
thepurpose of posting this topic..was too know abt maharashtra circle not mumbai alone......

nyways i wanted to know as i m getting a lappy and was finding those rates...high earlier....

btwfor mobile officeu have to activate gprs i guess........so xtra mony for that too shd b given????????

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
so u mean.......if i activate gprsmobile officetoo is activated?????or need to confirm it.......tht enable mo too

Pathik

Google Bot
see MO is IGPRS.....
u tell them to act. MO and u can access all sites.....
if u want to open jus the airtel homepage then go for AIRTEL LIVE......wich is free..
so jus tell them to act. MO

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
fine pathik........

i better framemy question.......

suppose i want to use internet via mobile on lappy....

i call them say activate gprs.....they say 7 rsper day charge..then i say fine.......they give the settings to me...

now questions.....

will i b charged 7rs per day only for MO..or seperate gprs charge too
also is there any 25rs or 49rsactivation charge?????
alsowill b able to use net on mobile too????

Pathik

Google Bot
1.no activation charge
2.MO charges rs7/day
3.NEt on pc,lappy,cellphone, evything
4.i don think they know how to connect gprs on pc.... so u ll hav to ask here... i ll tell u...

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
hahahhahaha
my dear frens i surf airtel live free and download tbs yes tbs of data for freeeeeee

heeeeeeeeheheheheheheeeeee

amol48

Searching...
For prepaid its Rs 5 /- per day only but for ostpaid its Rs. 12 /- per day in Maharashtra and Goa and in MUMBAI its Rs. 7/- per day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom