Mobile Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtea

In the zone
can i get more information about mobile number? Atleast the provider and the city. This number have been disturbing my sleep with miss calls.

Number : 9324368706

technoteen

Journeyman
the 93 seris belongs to reliance infocom, ask any of your friends with a reliance to use the directory feature of R World, i have discontinued my reliance or i would have given you the data

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
grinning_devil said:
call the no. frm a diff fone...nd empty out ur anger...throw away as many foul words u can !!!
u mean, the guy(or gal) disturbing him knows that he is successful in his attempts. i'll recommend valtea that just dont show that guy that u r disturbed. on the other hand keep your efforts up for the enquiry thing.
you may call up this number and act as a Marketing manager of sme mobile conpanies(nokia, lg or stuff like that) tell 'em that your company has just launched some new handsets and looking out for ppl to beta test them. and get his Name/ add etc
most of the ppl fall for this.
this could work, best of luck

krisjr

In the zone
tats a nice idea pranay.i guess service providers shud be more proactive in barring calls,rather we going thru the police mess.tey r not of much help..

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
club_pranay
Nice idea. :)
Isint there any law which bind the service provider to make a service in which we can ignore a particular person (like in IM's)

[quote="Isint there any law which bind the service provider to make a service in which we can ignore a particular person (like in IM's)[/quote]

Not heard of one so far

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
valtea said:
club_pranay
Nice idea. :)
Isint there any law which bind the service provider to make a service in which we can ignore a particular person (like in IM's)
there's no such law, unless u register an FIR with a local police station.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I would love to know too. Here we have these Reliance schemes which have free unlimited local calls within Orissa to any Reliance number. As a result me and my friends recieve a lot of prank calls. How to detect them without having togo through the hassle of FIR or Reliance Webworld?

A

anurag_online

club_pranay said:
wow! How did u manage that Sourabh?
[/quote]

He is right bro. I mean saurabh is right. he only went to rworld n spent Rs. 3 for U :lol:

A

anurag_online

ctrl_alt_del said:
I would love to know too. Here we have these Reliance schemes which have free unlimited local calls within Orissa to any Reliance number. As a result me and my friends recieve a lot of prank calls. How to detect them without having togo through the hassle of FIR or Reliance Webworld?

thats very easy dude... just connect to the Rworld through your mobile. Here you will find a link named FIND AND BUY. In that option just goto the Reliance directory on the bottom of the list. Then go to name-city option. here enter the reliance number without ZERO and press search... N BINGO you will get the name and the city name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom