Mobile Network Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
When ever i connect to internet throgh my any mobile when my speaker's are ON iam getting some strange LOUD sound in my speakers due to this iam unable to listen to songs while browsin when i used headfones the sound was not there but now my headfones r broken and i hav to use SPEAKERs but due my cell phone its giving weird sound

i know that's signal sound but how can i stop i cant disconnect while iam listen to song any solutions :?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
there is no solution for this unless the speakers employ electronic filters (which most prolly won't be the case). you can do nothing about it other than keeping your phone away from the speakers (mebbe on th side table or below it, somewhere in the drawers etc.

if you notice, the same thing is heard even on a wired landline phone instrument. however, now a dayz the newer phones haf built in filters for that frequency and are hence immune to it. it may take some time for the speakers to come up wid filter. till then you can't do much about it other than physically increasing the distance between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom