Mobile, budget 20-25k

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
No and won't be. Why do you need it to be available offline? Online stores have better service and price.
Complete opposite in case of well at least Samsung.
From where can we buy the same? And 4gb or the 6gb, which should be the one? I highly doubt about the next 2 Android updates let alone the monthly security one's.

hotshot05

I luv Digit
From where can we buy the same? And 4gb or the 6gb, which should be the one? I highly doubt about the next 2 Android updates let alone the monthly security one's.
Did not understand which phone you are referring to?
Asus provides lots of updates. My mother uses the Asus Zenphone 2 Lazer (released in Aug 2015). Her phone is still receiving updates. Received one update in Feb 2018.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

They said security update will be sent once in 2 months & the 2 Android updates announcement has loopholes. Still expect Asus to release 1 android upgrade which is good for a phone of that price.

Thanks. Checked the Nokia 7 plus, ordinary looking phone with good specs but not worth 26k I guess. Can't wait for 2 months. Need to buy this week. Any other alternative or should I go with the overpriced 7 plus?
I still don't understand why you feel that it is overpriced considering Nokia due to its brand image would never try to compete with Honor or Xiaomi, so no aggressive pricing. Also, I personally think Nokia 7 Plus is the only phone in Nokia lineup which has a decent price. The difference in SoC performance is not that evident nowadays. I personally could not see any noticeable difference in general performance between an S835(S8) & S821(LG G6) device.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Did not understand which phone you are referring to?
Asus provides lots of updates. My mother uses the Asus Zenphone 2 Lazer (released in Aug 2015). Her phone is still receiving updates. Received one update in Feb 2018.

Checked the wrong model, sorry.

They said security update will be sent once in 2 months & the 2 Android updates announcement has loopholes. Still expect Asus to release 1 android upgrade which is good for a phone of that price.

I still don't understand why you feel that it is overpriced considering Nokia due to its brand image would never try to compete with Honor or Xiaomi, so no aggressive pricing. Also, I personally think Nokia 7 Plus is the only phone in Nokia lineup which has a decent price. The difference in SoC performance is not that evident nowadays. I personally could not see any noticeable difference in general performance between an S835(S8) & S821(LG G6) device.

Overpriced as per the YouTube reviews. Almost every blogger is saying the same.

About the Asus phone, as per the reviews, it will support both sims at 4g at the same time. Is there any website except Amazon which is selling the same?

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
All Nokia phones are available offline also ..
There is also 10% icici cashback offer on amazon.. ( read terms and conditions )

hotshot05

I luv Digit
@hotshot05 @SaiyanGoku
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is final. Will there be any difference in the 4 and the 6 gb model except the ram? Also is this phone having led notification?
Not sure about that. Check out the reviews.
Also it will be available only on Flipkart from tomorrow. I expect it to go out of stock as soon as it launches. So of you want to buy, buy it tomorrow as soon as the sale starts.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Not sure about that. Check out the reviews.
Also it will be available only on Flipkart from tomorrow. I expect it to go out of stock as soon as it launches. So of you want to buy, buy it tomorrow as soon as the sale starts.

Unfortunately about those things no one mentioned in the reviews :( As per a xda review the 6gb variant will have led flash, but that can be achieved via apps also, right?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Camera is supposed to be a bit better on the 6GB ram version.

Primary Dual: 13 MP (f/2.2) + 5 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Dual: 16 MP + 5 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash - 6 GB RAM model only
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, face unlock
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
Secondary 8 MP (f/2.2), LED flash
16 MP, LED flash - 6 GB RAM model only

Only LED flash is there, nothing much. Any info about LED notification?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Primary Dual: 13 MP (f/2.2) + 5 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, face unlock
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
Secondary 8 MP (f/2.2), LED flash
16 MP, LED flash - 6 GB RAM model only

Only LED flash is there, nothing much. Any info about LED notification?
Read again:
Dual: 13 MP (f/2.2) + 5 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash

As evident from multiple reviews from reputed yt channels, LED notification light is there.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Read again:

As evident from multiple reviews from reputed yt channels, LED notification light is there.
That's what I highlighted. Anyways thanks, I will keep you guys posted.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
GSMArena states both cameras have LED flash on all variant. Did you read the spec sheet properly?

Dual: 16 MP + 5 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash - 6 GB RAM model only (What does this 6GB only mean?)

Top Bottom