mobile 12-15 k android

dreamchaser

Broken In
hi all..im planning to buy a mobile around 12 k ....i love music so i want a mobile which suit my need...i really dont knw what sud i opt for...few say go 4 samsung galaxy..im in chennai...where should i buy ?? thanks in advance :)

tkin

Back to school!!
If you can raise budget a tad you can get LG Optimus L9 for 18k, which is the best mobile under 22k, or else go for Xperia Sola eyes closed.

tkin

Back to school!!
Why the hell do you guys keep suggesting G330 with that blasted Cotex A5 and adreno 203? When his budget allows him to get the Sola?
Huawei Ascend G330 vs. Sony Xperia sola - GSMArena.com

OP
D

dreamchaser

Broken In
my budget is just around 12 k...i never knw abt xperia solo...should i go for that?

i cannot imagine to buy a mobile which cost around 20 k :( im wrking in a bpo and my salary is just around 10k :( suggest me a mobile with great features for this budget that is around 12 to 14 k :)

tkin

Back to school!!
my budget is just around 12 k...i never knw abt xperia solo...should i go for that?
12k? Then why did you make the title 12-15k? Sola can be bought for 14k locally, or if you add a coupon this can be had for 12.5k: New Sony Xperia Sola MT27i Sealed Pack | eBay

OP
D

dreamchaser

Broken In
yea something in that range...is it safe to buy via ebay..i have n't tried it?? what abt buying in shwroom like univercell?

tkin

Back to school!!
yea something in that range...is it safe to buy via ebay..i have n't tried it?? what abt buying in shwroom like univercell?
Showrooms are your best bet, you can get a sola for 14k in almost any showroom.

Note: It does not support video calling as there is no front cam and screen is 3.7" only, go ahead only if you are ok with these.

tkin

Back to school!!
NO i want those feature as well...what abt samsung?? any model that satisfies those needs with in my budget
Micromax Canvas HD(A116), but beware, micromax build quality and A.S.S sucks, but its the only set that can satisfy all your needs @ 13k.

Top Bottom