MMO Gamers

RBX

In the zone
Been playing Legend: Legacy of Dragons a.k.a. War of Dragons for a week now.
Fantasy MMORPG - Fantasy Role Playing Game - Legend: Legacy of the Dragons

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^save up for luan ? at level 5 you can naked solo DH until first two bosses and get green/chess pieces for less than 2 gold per DH run..
Not to mention, sell galmakhar helmet and get your money back
I donated everything on my account, if i had anything i would have given to you

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
^save up for luan ? at level 5 you can naked solo DH until first two bosses and get green/chess pieces for less than 2 gold per DH run..
Not to mention, sell galmakhar helmet and get your money back
I donated everything on my account, if i had anything i would have given to you
Okay........will do that

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
how about we all start a mmorpg form a tdf guild inside the game have raids and party just like SAO and .hack.........

final fantasy is out of question since its paid......and all the othe mmorpg have in game shops......are there really any free mmorpg???

RBX

In the zone
how about we all start a mmorpg form a tdf guild inside the game have raids and party just like SAO and .hack.........

final fantasy is out of question since its paid......and all the othe mmorpg have in game shops......are there really any free mmorpg???

Ragnarok I. I've heard it's good.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman

yeah....i too think that.....if there's a good mmorpg with many players from here....it will be fun....

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
so if you guys wana start do tell i will also join but only max 1-2 hrs a day i can play.........
We will have to settle on the game first....suggest some that you think are good......There is one that me and Razorblade play...but i may not appeal to all

You can try it via this link *warofdragons.com/register.php?referrer=Evil_Saint

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
We will have to settle on the game first....suggest some that you think are good......There is one that me and Razorblade play...but i may not appeal to all

You can try it via this link Fantasy MMORPG - Fantasy Role Playing Game - Legend: Legacy of the Dragons

any game will do as long as it doesn't require the ingame store purchases i was prvsly playing archlord it had those awesome visual effects during powerups awesome music nice world good enough graphics but now no one is playing it..........

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^ A word of warning, the game is extremely pay to win at later levels, especially level 7+..Talaars halls without blue armor is a nightmare..

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
After watching SAO anime , i too decided to start mmorpg .
Final fantasy 14 is a good mmorpg but monthly subscrition is too much for me . So this game is out of chapter.

There are 3-4 good f2p mmorpg game with good amount of player . Rift is probably the only f2p which is old school type and doesn't restrict players just because it is free . Game is around 8 gb and it is similar to WoW .

Another game is Tera . Probably the best looking mmorpg game out on pc. Game size is huge, around 16gb download and it focus more on action and combat . Though its not upto Rift level , still its a good f2p game .

Another game that come in my mind is Star Wars kotr . Although f2p , but it is very restrictive and encourage you to buy to enjoy it fully . So i wont recommend this but if you are star wars fan, you can try it. Game size is around 20gb.

Lastly , there is Guild wars 2. I think everyone have heard about this game . Although its not f2p , but unlike Wow and final fantasy 14 , its B2P , meaning You have to pay one time only. This is my favourite mmo game and i am enjoying it daily. Areanet release new content every 15 days , so you can say ,it doesn't have end game. It is available for 1.5k-2k .

I would love to play with you guys if we can find five or more member. We can make new thread discussing time,players etc . You can choose any mmorpg but personally i will recommend Rift . Because it does restrict you much . If you decide to download it, then download from steam so that we can communicate easily .

Piyush

Lanaya
Anyone played Runescape?
I dont remember how many hours I wasted on my 2 separate profiles

The only game after Dota in which I spent loads of time

Alok

Adventurer
I play mmo on android. ...though I wish to play WoW, everquest and the hunter when I'll have enough speed plus plan to download that 24-25 gb setup lol

Alok

Adventurer
But yeah I have played pirates of Caribbean online back then at a local cafe ...it was fun.

Top Bottom