mmc problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
i want to know...the mor bigger the mmc size...mor the system hangs?????or whether the mor content in your mmc then it hangs...i planning to get ngage qd with 1 gb card....

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
also i would lik to know....is it good to buy a mob with bill...or without bill frm grey market........2 of my frnds hav bought it frm grey market...they mishandle it.......now they saying nuthin can b done....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
magnet said:
i want to know...the mor bigger the mmc size...mor the system hangs?????or whether the mor content in your mmc then it hangs...i planning to get ngage qd with 1 gb card....
No man, dont go for a 1gb MMC, nothing will happen prolly, but get a 512mb walla, it should do good. Some times the 1gb MMC wont work properly with N gage QD also .

magnet said:
also i would lik to know....is it good to buy a mob with bill...or without bill frm grey market........2 of my frnds hav bought it frm grey market...they mishandle it.......now they saying nuthin can b done....
It's better that u buy with bill but not from nokia shops (priority shops) but other mobile dealers.

But even then it's not wrong to buy from grey market and from my expierence it's not that bad or risky to buy from them. But we pay more for the risk in case of grey market phones...

chinmay

Journeyman
dude i don't think there should be any problem in 1 gb mmc with qd..i myself have used the same...but definitely dont go for grey market...

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
now i m little mor confuse....2 of my frnd brought it frm grey market....1 damaged his n/w chip...some 500 xpense...also other guy mob has started creating probs....another frnd of mine told buy 1 with made in finland tag.......is it true.....i talkin abt qd....
also wht else do i buy....ill go 4 512 or 1gb mmc.......it doesnt hav usb port(i guess)....so do i buy bluetooth dongle?????is the same which ppl put in ears which is without wire...to hear.........also buying mmc card reader is of ny use to me?????also if ny prob occurs with the mob ....is it necessary to go to custom.care for flashing or i can do the flashing????

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
magnet said:
also wht else do i buy....ill go 4 512 or 1gb mmc.......
it doesnt hav usb port(i guess)....
Hmm..dude, as i have said go for 512mb MMC, there may be problem with 1gb MMC (for this particular model , QD).

magnet said:
so do i buy bluetooth dongle?????is the same which ppl put in ears which is without wire...to hear.........
No, that's BT wireless headset, to transfer files u need to have BT dongle. It's very much necessary to get a BT dongle in case u need conenctivity between ur PC and ur phone.

magnet said:
also buying mmc card reader is of ny use to me?????
Hmm, in case you wanna Delete the contents of MMC, then it's useful.

magnet said:
also if ny prob occurs with the mob ....is it necessary to go to custom.care for flashing or i can do the flashing????
Hmm,, unless u know ur mobile well, u go to customer care, else u urself can do, in case u r a mobile geek :D

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
thks drgrudge i m not a mobile geek...but i planning to b one....since i m frm tech backgrd...i want to know every thing abt mobiles......
in my building there is craze among guys with mobile and they shell money on installing s/w and all.....i want to earn some pocket money......so i will try this with my cell....thks again btw....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom