Miss Universe 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWatched the contest last night.

Miss India Puja Gupta made it to the top ten.

The winner was Miss Japan and first runner-up was Miss Brazil.

Poor Miss USA fell down during the "evening gown" contest but made it to the top 5. But she was booed by the audience!

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I find the very concept of a beauty concept to be very strange. Why the hell would you call someone "Miss Universe", "Miss India" etc.? Beauty is subjective. What one person thinks great might very well be butt ugly for the other one.

And when there are contests made specially for how good you look, damn some people have got their lives made...

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
These contests are cr@p.
Beauty is in the eyes of person. For me my girlF."Adi" is way beutiful then that miss universe.
Also there are lots of pretty girls I've seen who never take part in these competitions.
These competition are worthless.
{But on a side note i think this thread belongs to Random news section/ fight club.}

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Quiz_Master said:
These contests are cr@p.
Beauty is in the eyes of person. For me my girlF."Adi" is way beutiful then that miss universe.

Eye of the beholder exactly. And you haven't even talked to her yet have you? I mean, seriously :p

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
QwertyManiac said:
And you haven't even talked to her yet have you? I mean, seriously :p

:shock:
How do you know????
Are you a astrologer???:D
Yeah Its true i never talked to her much(never had guts you know.) but 90% of class knows that me and she like each other.(Cause I am the only boy with whom she talks in class.).

BTW I think miss India wasn't even worth of top 10 list. These contests are cr@p.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Quiz_Master said:
:shock:
How do you know????
Are you a astrologer???:D
Yeah Its true i never talked to her much(never had guts you know.) but 90% of class knows that me and she like each other.(Cause I am the only boy with whom she talks in class.).

BTW I think miss India wasn't even worth of top 10 list. These contests are cr@p.

Are Astrologers good googlers too? I know to read palms to an extent and google, a lot. :p 90% of the class may or may not know, dont give a damn on that, its all about you and the opposite :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom