Microsoft's New Look !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
First screenshot of stupid M$ site working in Opera .
*h1.ripway.com/chesss/iesucks.jpg
now everybody STFU & read!
If you can't see any website throgh Opera/Firefox that simply means they suck and thus IE rocks!
again. again . I'll repeat. Listen and understand carfully with an open mind. Ok? You are allowed to give your opinion, but not ignore facts. When you say the above, without knowing anything abt standards, you make yourself look like a fool.
Don't believe me, just read this: *my.opera.com/openweb/ . google for "internet explorer standard support, and you will have plenty of info.
Read this: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_explorer#Criticisms . Chances are if you are on IE, reading there whole links may look like a giant task ( OMG 3 websotes to visit!!) , so fire opera/firefox for this purpose.

@chess i had tried changing the user agent to IE ..but that didnt work so i had posted....
That is not enough.. rightclick > site prefs > mask as iE .
AND close tab> clear cookies > clear cache. Reason being identify as IE doesn't hide Opera completetly there is still 'opera ' in the header which M$ looks for and blocks!! But just look at the screenshot , and you will see

Well chesss - everyone in this country and this forum got a right of speech and text.
BUt you don't have ANY right to spread LIES!

and lastly for the sake of the internet just STOP USING IE!!

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Well nice info on those sites chess.
Once again I would say here - everyone got a right of speech and text. And so u point out some websites for our forum readers to reads and let decide of their own - what they want to decide. Its the people's choice what they want to believe. No one can make them believe anything, specially a bunch of websites.

I do agree with u, IE 6 got less features than FF1.5 and i do use FF 1.5 myself. Didn't liked opera though, but i use FF1.5 on a regular basis. But since IE7 beta 3 is out and im using it too. I stopped using FF1.5 since all the firebox features are in IE7 beta 3 already. So in that case I like IE more than FF.

Other than windows OS, i have used others OS in my life also namely - ubuntu, mandrake, mac, redhat and slackware. But u say it just for time being, or just interest of mind, when i installed Windows Vista beta 2, I liked it more than anyone of em. So yeah - in my eyes microsoft got top again.

Microsoft Antispyware/Defender didn't impressed me. Maybe im used to SpyBot and McAfee. That's doesn't mean I have to bad word microsoft for it. I have read lots of user reviews about OSs and browsers, specially of microsofts, and i had noticed ppl have lots of errors in their programs and bad stuffs, which i luckily never had. So i don't think i got any bad feelings for microsoft.

I didn't spread any lies. I only point out the preview website of microsoft's beta website,
which is a 100% genuine news. Lets say i was lucky to post it 1st on this forum, or anyone else would had.

To make it clear to other users here.
I post an information.
I post my suggestions/reviews.
Never said a lie about anything.
I am not here to pick on anyone.
Only here to read other views and post mine. Is all.

If my thread is creating bad relationship with other forum users here, I would gladly ask a MOD to close this thread. So let me know.

Peace

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
PrinceHeart said:
lol @ brave_hunt - thx for the backup. But its ok. I got no hard feelings for anyone here. All are BROs here.

And as i said everyone got their own views about everything. That doesn't means anything is final though. Microsoft may S***ks but its products worked out ok for me since many yrs. So according to my view - microsoft rocks. Others may have a different story altogether.

Chesss - I hope u will not take the "butt" comment of brave_hunt seriously. Everyone chill and have fun here :)

peace

I wasn't backing you up, PrinceHeart so there's no need to be happy about it at all.:cool: We come here to share our experiences and news we get from other sources. I was just bringing this to Chess's notice that using offensive words for someone personaly is not fair for this forum I hope he's realised that and won't do this in future.

i am seeing so many arguments in digit forum these days...........so i think the mods should appoint a new mod to settle heated posts.........lol.

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
rahul_becks23 said:
i am seeing so many arguments in digit forum these days...........so i think the mods should appont a new mod to settle heated posts.........lol.

Ok..done U r appointed....LoL :))

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Come on guys .. all i do in thread is ask everyone to chill and cool down :)
I don't come here to fight with anyone..if they give me some money for that, i will think about it though ;)

rahul_beck23, u need any 2nd in command ?? me me me !!!

cheerz

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
And so u point out some websites for our forum readers to reads and let decide of their own - what they want to decide.
So you would go on deciding what you want no matter what the facts are??

As for 'offensive words' , plz give a break, you ppl act like this is the only forum you have ever visited! besides if there are any offensive words they are "IE rocks"!

damnthenet

Journeyman
It's really superb...
Great interactivity...
Great look...
And Great organizing....

Looks like it's the next era of web page creation.

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
Lol @rahul_becks23 well suggested dude.;) Since this thread has created lot's of controversy the mod should immediately lock this topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom