Microsoft Student 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Microsoft Student 2006

Homework can be stressful, and not just for students. By the time their children reach middle and high school and are struggling with calculus and complex research papers, most parents have been out of school for many years and are not well equipped to provide assistance.

In response to a Microsoft survey that found that 71 percent of parents with 12- to 18-year-olds (in the U.S., U.K., France and Germany) feel unprepared to help their children with homework, comes the comprehensive Microsoft Student 2006 productivity software.

The heart of the software, Learning Essentials for Students, incorporates with Office, and adding tutorials, toolbars and templates to Word, Excel and PowerPoint for reports, projects, presentations, and even foreign language assignments.

Read More/Source: PC Magazine

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
i dont think it will be useful in india as students just mug things up and mostly students arent giving assignments and projects at school level unlike the foreign countries.
so i think it will basically be a flop here.

thegame_rulez said:
i dont think it will be useful in india as students just mug things up and mostly students arent giving assignments and projects at school level unlike the foreign countries.
so i think it will basically be a flop here.

Well said :lol:

-Keith

mario_pant

In the zone
yay! i'm a 11th class student..... but *finger to ms*... those ms freaks..... just another stupid and useless good for nothing software.... but it cud help me do calculus as it SUX!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Now i think this FUNDA of MS really $UX...BTW is there any thing sensible for the engineering student guys like me as well...??? i guess not !! "lol" i will giv the MS guys Rs.2/- to solve my boring maths problems....:p:p:p:p

But where can we see a Beta version of this S/W??? any links ?? or any description of wat package r thet offering......

cheers n e-peace....

rajas

In the zone
I donn think there is any beta offering for this Software.
chk the link Microsoft Student 2006 there is detail about the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom