Microsoft MVP Award is Waiting for You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys

Its really a gr8 news for all of u. :D

Do u want to become a MVP like me?
Now getting Microsoft MVP award is not so hard. Each and every of you can get it. ;)

Yesterday "MeraWindows" announced that they will be nominating top contributors in the forum for Microsoft MVP award. There can be more than one nominations, actually it'll depend upon the contribution and quality of posts.

So if u want to get this award, just share ur knowledge about Windows and other Microsoft products there and u'll get a golden chance to get this valuable award.

Believe me, having this award gives u awesome feeling, u get all Microsoft products FREE of cost, lots of goodies, access to lots of MS resources, webchats, webcasts, meetings and lots of other stuffs. :D

I'm sharing this information with u all coz I know there r lots of members here, who really deserve this award IMO. So guys don't leave this golden chance. ;)

We login so many forums daily, so whats harm in trying this forum too, if it can make us MVP? :D

*www.merawindows.com/

Last edited:
OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Nope. Digit was asked for the mail addresses of its members by MS ppl, so that they can contact them. ;)

MeraOffice is supported by Microsoft India and hence they'll keep continue nominating the members for MVP award. :D

As they provided the MVP award to "Srinath Sadda" last month. ;)

praka123

left this forum longback
Hope something like this for FOSS+Linux and Mac users here.but yes,it is given by a company for their OS. :-|

Last edited:

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
thnx Vishal for this gr8 news

I hv already registered there and lots of other members are active there

I want to get this award for any cost. Its like dreams come true:)

U always come with such gr8 news:):)

kudos to u:):)

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Indeed. MeraOffice is a forum related to Microsoft Office but our Digit forum covers all areas. So it'll never go down until a database problem occurs like yesterday. :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Well, I straight away nominate zeeshan. His knowledge about programming & Microsoft .net 2003/2005 at this age is unriveled. He sure is the chote nawab of lucknow.

(he is taller then I m though :D)

I remember he once told me "i went to landmark (the book shop), programming ki books dekh kar muhn main paani aa gaya" :p

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
member since jan'07...last login there was the join date to meraoffice..;)

so lets see wat i can contribute..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
gx_saurav said:
Well, I straight away nominate zeeshan. His knowledge about programming & Microsoft .net 2003/2005 at this age is unriveled.

Second vote for zeeshan from me :D

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
They'll be nominating members, who will be active at both "MeraOffice" and "MeraWindows" sites. :D
So we can't nominate anyone. Its the MS ppl behind the sites, who'll nominate the members. ;)

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
As Vishal said U have to be active on both the forums MERAWINDOWS and MERAOFFICE.Now hoping to see more people from thinkdigit on these sites!!!!:):)

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Are bhai agar kuchh post karne se itna kuchh mil sakta hai, then try karne mein kya harz hai? :D
Waise bhi net par paisa kharch karne ka kuchh to fayeda ho. ;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arre par post kya karen sara kuch toh apne aur ankur ne post kar rakha hai ... sirf thank u hamare liye choda hai :D

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
Are yaar abhi to wahaan par itne posts hi nahin hote par ab to merawindows par bhi maja aane lag gaya hai.Jitne jyada members utna maja!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom