Microsoft MOuse PS2/USB compatible repair?

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
I am using Microsoft basic optical mouse have problem on left button.Right button working well.I want to open the mouse & clean the inside dust particles to make my mouse smooth & working.
but i don't know how to open this mouse because there is no any screw is there so i am passing through trouble to opening if you have any idea then send me images that contains step by step opening of the Microsoft basic optical mouse or video for the same or any link which is helpful for me.

i uploaded my mouse front & back images so you easily understand about my issue.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
If you open the mouse by yourself you will void its warranty. So, better option would be to send it for RMA.

OP
dude_gamer

dude_gamer

If you open the mouse by yourself you will void its warranty. So, better option would be to send it for RMA.

OK but my mouse is out of warranty.so,there is no chance to submit it to RMA.only problem with the left button so i want to solve this problem at home only.do u have any idea to open the mouse.

sukesh1090

Adam young
as it is out of RMA and you are ready to take the risk just remove those black stickers on the four sides of the mouse you will find the screws and open it.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yes, search for the screws. Unscrew them. Carefully watch the way inside is set. After cleaning it, set it accordingly.

OP
dude_gamer

dude_gamer

Thanks d6bmg,thetechfreak,sukesh1090,saswat23,Winter for your help.
specially thanks to sukesh1090,saswat23 & winter who inspired me to open (bindaas). i also done the way u told me.i opened the the sticker(Black sticker with bar code) below laser light where i found a screw,so i opened it,remove some dust particle & clean with IPA Solution.now, my mouse working like new one.

("I always avoid RMA because my all products are out of warranty it is better to repair by own because in service center it will take 1 week to repair, you have to go to service center & as product is out of warranty they charge you 100/- at least.so,it is better to remove some dust particle & clean it with alcohol".)

Thanks once again to you all.

Top Bottom