Microsoft Lumia 640 earphone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Getting a weird problem on my Microsoft Lumia 640 from yesterday.
Problem: When headphone/earphone was plugged in, the sound was not audible. Tried different earphone but no success.
But when I call on my number with earphone plugged in, the sound is audible but only on right one.
It might be a software bug or port is faulty?
Anyone facing the same problem?

the.one

In the zone
I remember this happd once with my L720. But it got rectified on its own after couple of days.

Once the haptic feedback on the bottom navigational keys was not functioning, that too started working alright aftr few days

Currently facing a problem with the power button, whenever using it to turn off screen by single tap, it starts showing me the shutdown screen 2-3 times.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I remember this happd once with my L720. But it got rectified on its own after couple of days.

Once the haptic feedback on the bottom navigational keys was not functioning, that too started working alright aftr few days

Currently facing a problem with the power button, whenever using it to turn off screen by single tap, it starts showing me the shutdown screen 2-3 times.

Wow so many problem in lumia phone as well. Yes my friend once told me about the volume nob problem in L720.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom