Microsoft Developer Challenge: Test your knowledge Quotient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

.NET Guru
Microsoft India is Organizing Developer Challenge and ITPro Challenge. Its a really good chance to test your knowledge and win some cool prizes.

Contest Duration : 5-14 November 2008

According to MSDNContest Web site

Do you love technology and pride yourself in knowing the latest Microsoft tools and technologies better than anyone else?
If so, DEVELOPER CHALLENGE is the perfect forum for you to showcase your knowledge and expertise and, in the process WIN some really EXCITING PRIZES. Check-in for the latest contests, and test out your knowledge of Microsoft products.
Don’t miss out – get going today!

Ongoing Contests for Developers

Developer Quiz: VSTS
The VSTS Developer Quiz challenges technology professionals to put your head down and prove that you are the best in your area of expertise and in the process WIN some cool PRIZES.

Developer Quiz: Silverlight
A unique opportunity for developers working on Microsoft Silverlight. This quiz contest seeks to provide you an opportunity to test your knowledge of the product that you use day-in and day-out.

For IT Professionals

TechNet India Quiz
How well do you know Windows Vista? Get set to test your knowledge, and in the process, win some EXCITING PRIZES. The Winner of the Quiz will win a Windows Mobile Phone, and the next 10 highest scorers will win Microsoft Arc Mouse each.

IT Pro Momentum Contest
Have you worked on any technology integration involving Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 or Microsoft’s Unified Communication Solutions? If so, submit a short video or a document showcasing your experience of working on Microsoft Technologies, and you could be among the lucky winners of a cool Windows Mobile Phone.

Source : MSDNContest ITProContest Tearms And Conditions

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
d00d i had to ask u a question.... Are u working in MicroSoft?.. coz i see u post only MS related stuffs... :D

OP
Champ

Champ

.NET Guru
@rajkumar_pb, No Yaar I don't work at Microsoft but certainly aspire to work there ;).

I am a Software Developer and work on .NET Platform. So I try to post .NET related stuff. coz I have hardly seen .NET related seen posts on this forum :(

OP
Champ

Champ

.NET Guru
programming is boring :/

Yaa Kind off ;) but before reaching any conclusion, don't forget the fact that its the sheer hard work we guys put in at Microsoft, Apple, Google or even Yahoo. So that the world can enjoy Frills of Vista, Jazz of OS X and Speed of Google search :)

j_h

Banned
Yaa Kind off ;) but before reaching any conclusion, don't forget the fact that its the sheer hard work we guys put in at Microsoft, Apple, Google or even Yahoo. So that the world can enjoy Frills of Vista, Jazz of OS X and Speed of Google search :)
You forgot Linux

OP
Champ

Champ

.NET Guru
@j_h..Sorry mate, mainly coz i am a windows guy

and Simplicity of Linux. Now that completes the circle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom