Microsoft announces Outlook.com as Hotmail's successor

Usui1811

uıɐƃɐ ʇou 'ʇıɥs ɥo
The interface is quite simple and attractive. I guess its more analogous to the Windows new layout of Win 8.

btw, i logged in with my hotmail account, so will they automatically update all the @hotmail.com to @outlook.com accounts ? Or do we need to sign up again ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok, I take back everything I had said about outlook, outlook rocks, interface has gotten faster, no more lags now, and I just love the metro UI on it, very easy to manage, better than gmail atleast, and I just registered some cool aliases(all personal, related to me) and I got every address I ever wanted, better than the mile long address I use for google.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The interface is quite simple and attractive. I guess its more analogous to the Windows new layout of Win 8.

btw, i logged in with my hotmail account, so will they automatically update all the @hotmail.com to @outlook.com accounts ? Or do we need to sign up again ?

Not sure about that. Even I had logged in using my Gmail address, but could not find any way to change it to xxxx@outlook.com. Created a new account anyways.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
An update. Been using it since the day it released. Full time. Don't miss Gmail a bit. Don't think I will go back. :)

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
^ Very True. I liked the integration of New Skydrive into Outlook.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^ i'm waiting for the new calendar ... Using all the new Msoft services with my windows phone is a joy

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Is it possible to add Rediffmail & Yahoo to Outlook account ?
If,YES.
How ?
I tried but could not able to do that.

Top Bottom